Good suspension shop?

I have a 1996 chevy blazer that has a ton of extra weight in the back (a wall of subs, rack of batts, etc) It has just the stock suspension all around, with helper bags on the rear. One of the bags blew out last year, and just havent even messed around with it as I didnt take it to any shows this past year.

Sometime over winter im looking to have work done on it, trying to figure the best course of action on it, either replacing the blown bag, or replacing it with something different all together. Anyone have any suggestions as to a shop or someone who could do some quality work on it?

Watkins Spring in Albany should be able to do something for you.

The only thing I feel sketchy about is bringing a truck with $1000’s in audio equipment to a random shop

watkis is good , for them to add a leaf is minamal time and can be done quick as ya wait

How good would an extra leaf handle the weight? The ride how it was before with the stock leafs and the helper bags was scary, at best. Id honestly guess there is atleast an extra 2000lbs in the truck. Would they also be able to replace the broken bag?

I have 0 mechanical ability, and with something as serious as suspension work on a truck that will go 1200-1500 miles in a weekend isint something I really want to chance

they can assemble a set of sprigns for ya ,trust me there isnt 200 extran pounds in that truck or it would bend stuff .just call em and tell what ya got and what ya need

600-700lbs of wood, 600lbs of batts, 400lbs of subs, then tack on wire, amps, etc. Granted, everything from the b-pillar back was stripped.

I’ll have to give them a call this week and see what they suggest

truck will ride just fine with an add a leaf, may want to get a new set of shocks to adjust for the inch or so of extra ride height…and i highly doubt you have 2000 lbs in the back of that blazer, not to break your balls, but thats alllllllot of weight. people dont realize what a ton amounts to. i got a fullsize 04 chevy pickup and even it doesnt like to roll around with a ton in the bed.

Trust me, there is ALOT of weight back there. Im going to call this week and see what the additional leaf is going to cost me, and then probably get the bag replaced (and maybe add a small compressor to fill them, it just has valves in the rear bumper to fill them at the moment)

Heres pics of the truck…9 sheets of mdf, 18 subs, 6 batts (at 120lbs each) amps weight 25lbs or so a piece. Gas mileage hurts thats for sure

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/97cavy/39.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/97cavy/54.jpg

jesus christ sick system…but wow thats alot of shit

Thanks. I was bullshitting when i said there was alot of weight haha

holy FUCK!!! hahaha

all i can say is WHY?!?!? thats silly. i feel like im living in the 90s again

I compete on a world level in car audio competitions. Most of what you see there came with either sponsorship or accommodation pricing.

the internet is probably the best shop

ditch the blazer and get a Ford e-350 panel van with a powerstroke in it…way more room, plus its a 1 ton chassis

All my '96 Blazer did was creak and rattle. I couldnt imagine it having all of Boomer McLoud in the back.

Watkins in Alb.

The guy that helped build my blazer has one of those with 9 15’'s and 180,000 watts. 2nd Loudest street legal vehicle in the world, has driven it from maine to FL, all over with it

I like music in a car/truck but damn thats excessive.