wtb truck or suv my truck is blown up as of today

wtb truck or suv any kind needs a tow hitch . need to get me to a job or inerview and to daycare everyday . my truck is blown up and i have no $ because i just got laid off but my wife is willing to help me so something cheap plaese.

use the ice racer.

Do it.

Well, Joe still has the Ranger but…

:umm

:lol

thats funny u say that i think im going to do that this week . theres alot to do to make it streetable.

Streetable is overated.

License plates and a temp inspection make anything streetable for me ;D

i have a ford ranger v6 4 wheel needs a clutch 700 runs excelant

that looks very nice what wrong with it bsides the clutch?

see pm

I’d give you my Rodeo for $650, and I’d take it in a few payments if that’ll help. Needs work, but the guy I got it from two weeks ago drove it every day from Corinth to Clifton Park.
rodeo

replyed

i got an 95 nissan p/u x-cab 126k. lil spotty rust. new brake pads , exhaust and brand new firestone destination tires,
books for 3g’s still 1,800$ it’s yours.

going on craig’s list and want ad this weekend for 2,500$

he only thing wrong with it is the speedo cuts out once in awhile.

i dont have pix right now but i’ll try to get some up tomorrow or u can stop by and look at it. it’s in the shop right now.

H

96 blazer runs strong needs shocks…have reciepts for the car all the way back to 1998

whats the price on the blazer.

THE RANGER NEEDS CLUTCH AND STARTER IF U WANT FOR SOME EXTRA $ I CAN FIX THE CLUTCH AND STARTER AND THEN SELL UI IT OTHWER THAN THAT IT RUNS EXCELANT

i have to find out if my uncle is buying it or not, but if you are still looking when i get an answer from him, i have a 92 blazer that I am selling. The body has the normal gm rust, but it has all brand new brakelines (used the special rust resistant lines). Everything works great on it, including the 4wd. If anything, it MAY need a battery… i gave it a nice long trickle charge and it seemed to start fine the next day, but i havent checked it again in about a week or so. It also has a viper alarm system with keyless entry installed (drivers door has no key slot). Im asking $1200. Let me know if you’re interested and i’ll see whats going on with my uncle.

99 Expedition Black Eddie B 5.4L - 115k miles w/ tow hitch, brake controller, etc. $5000. Great truck.

800 for the blazer

Have every reciept for the vehicle for the past 4 years as well

Includes new spider injectors
front brakes
front grill
New motor with all paperwork
Ball joints
RF speakers and stereo system already in

4 wheel drive too