Good tire mounting?

I’m getting my 15X6.5 Rota Circuit 8’s and Yokohama S.drive 195-55 15 tires for my Fit tomorrow. Can anyone recommend a good place to get them mounted? I’m located on the Guilderland Rotterdam border. I’m preferably looking for a place that either takes walk ins or would be able to get me in tomorrow afternoon or Saturday some time.

PM’d

by far the best place in the area grand pri. If thats to far go to adirondack on western ave they have done most of my stuff latley and are very good.

I always go to Pepboys on central. Go early on a Sat morning and you will be in and out. They have always done a great job and were always reasonable.
Would be open to better and cheaper places, but can’t find any.

goodyear wolfroad tell them dominic sent you.

call Mimmo he’s got a new tire machine and It will help a brother out. Everyone should try to go to his shop for whatever you can. I know he will try to do his best to match prices. It’s hard to have a shop be your only income, so mimmo could use the hep. His shop is on western kind if near Fridays going bact twords albany. As for pep boys I got tires for a dealer car one time and I almost could not get them off again. Not that I do or anything, but A good shop will use a torque wrench for the proper torque spec, not just slam them on with a impact. Anyway that is my 2 cents.

^^^ yes! support local businesses

Cool! I’ll check it out next time I need some work done.

Been going to grand premier for 8 years. Joe/Mick Pupella is your guy.

Tire Kingdom in Colonie has always been pretty good to me. Definitely look into Mimmo’s shop too though!

PM sent to Mimmo

I got them put on. I went to goodyear on wolf road because they never ended up getting here till late and they were open late. Heres a crappy cell phone pic.

GUESS WHO MOUNTED THOSE!..IT WAS ME BITCHES :nod not a scratch on them

Shit job right ??? lmaoo jk

wat?

you work at 518 Motorsports?

he got them done at goodyear

Ha ha cool I didnt know that was you, yeah they came out good, such a more confident feeling tire than the skinny 14s that it had.

Edit: Also for some reason the TPMS light never came on, not that I’m complaining but I found it odd.

yeah that is odd lol :ssh