Can anybody mount 4 new tires on my 18" wheels?

I don’t want to take my car to Munro or any of those places, I did for my winter tires and wheels but I don’t care too much about them as I do my 18 inch wheels. The tire is a 225-40-18 going on my polished 18" Cobalt SS wheels. If anyone can do these without ruining them for a reasonable price, please let me know.

Thanks in advance! :excited

JD’s tire kingdom or Adirondack tire on morris rd.

Or go to Mavis and ask for Nick (the kid on here with the S2K) he’s the manager over there 'til 6 today. Threaten his life and tell him you are my friend so don’t fuck up.

jd tire kingdom dudes are a bunch of asshats!

Bring it to Stallmer at BJ’s…

go to mavis. Nick will take care of your.

Tell him you know about THAT girl and your going to turn him in.

It’ll work, seriously it will

WTF Ron. :lol

The Walmart in Glenmont did mine with no issues. Just take it to Walmart man.

I’ll ride on flat tires before I take my car to walmart to have the tires changed. :lol

Why? What’s the big deal. They didn’t ruin my tires or rims. At least the guys in Glenmont didn’t.

Texted you Chris

Its hard finding a place locally that you can reccomend. I am always nervous because i’ve seen some rims SCRATCHED to hell from being mounted.

Retard fuck nut at BJ’s fucked my brand new wheel.
I didn’t care, because the other three were already fucked.
Bottom line, if I had wheels I cared about, I would make sure someone I knew was putting my tires on.

Who fucked up your wheel at BJ’s?

Ah, that fuckin’ Eric kid…

No I’m kidding.
I don’t know that kid’s name.
Joe told me someone else had to do it 'cause everyone we knew was busy.
One of the retards that was working there two summers ago.

Ahh ic. I was gonna say it wasnt Elvis or Eric, thats for sure. They know what they are doing.

Elvis, what a fuckin’ character.

Eric mounted my Blizzaks on my 17’s… not a single scratch on em. He also didnt rev up my car or slip the clutch excessively or do any of those ricer things ive seen people do. I gave him an extra 10 bucks because he treated my car as if it were his own.

Is this bad? He is supposed to be mounting my new tires in a bit.

Nah, he knows his shit, and he’s a good kid.
Just kinda funny and strange sometimes. :lol

And Eric is the man. Bottom line.