Place to mount 215/35/18 or someone who will let me use their machine?

I am looking for a place near Beaver County to mount some 18s. I am a cheap bastard. I would actually prefer that someone with access to a rim clamp machine will let me use it. I have ~3 years experience with these machines but don’t have access to one. If I can’t find someone to let me borrow it for 20 minutes, does anyone know a place in BC that does it cheap? Every major tire chain around here charges an arm and a leg and the cheap Mom and Pop places either don’t have a rim clamp or just won’t mess with the 215/35’s. Balancing would be nice too but I don’t mind paying for this through a chain as if a weight falls off I can take it back and bitch, but of course I’m also looking for a deal here as well. Thanks in advance!

bump for you…I will need tires mount and balanced later this week…who got the hook ups?

And who wont scratch your rims. I’ve 35’s on my car now and my rims get scratched everytime i get new tires mounted.

No one has a machine I can use? I really hate paying for something I could do myself :frowning:

i went to kings tires to get my 20s mounted. its a drive but its worth it and price was right…contact pewter for directions to Kings