Where to get new tires/rims mounted/balanced?

I just picked up some new 18" FR500’s with new rubber. I live in Fox Chapel and am new to the area. Does anyone know where a good place to take this stuff too? I went to some tire place right here in FoxChapel (Mr. Tire) and I won’t ever go back.

Any ideas would be appreciated.:confused:

with expensive wheels i use the Local Firestone. They have the better tire machine that i have seen. think it was 24-28 bucks a tire though. but was better than damaged rims IMO.

I had my buddy at Firestone do my tires but I would be nervous taking them to NTB and such…

Give Jay @ Domination a call, he just got a tire machine and I’m sure he would take care of them.

I go up to Highland Tire in Natrona Heights.

Might I ask why you won’t go back to Mr. Tire?? My friend started working there a few months ago.

Domination Chassis has the equipment.

I got mine done at some ghetto place in Valencia, called Carl’s Auto Repair - mounted and balanced for $9/wheel. It’s kind of shady, but he has good equipment and knows how to use it.

Jay @ Domination

if you want i can mount them i work for ntb

Jay at Domination, Joel at NTB in Lower Burrell, or Wroegnik’s Tire and Fleet Service on Saxonburgh Rd. Natrona Heights.