Best place to mount tires on custom rims

I’m looking for suggestions on where to get my tires mounted on my Forgeline rims for my Chevelle. Looking for a place that I can trust and is not going to scratch or damage the wheels, and not an 18 year old kid that does the oil changes and just learning to mount tires.

Looking for around the Tonawanda, Amherst, Kenmore, Buffalo area

I have access to a brand new tire / balancer machines , the machine has the hard plastic protection to protect your wheels (mounted my tires on plastidipped wheels without any damage) and the balancer reads in OZ and grams and static to get your wheels done right with out vibration. Pm me if you have any questions.

Location is kenmore

Sent from my iPhone 6

Everyone will recommend those super tire change guys. i asked on fb a while back. They seem legit. Have no problems doing stretched tires, etc, etc.

+1 to Andy and his brother.

Andy or Ryan Walker.

Ryan or Andy Walker

+2

+3

Andy and Ryan both do great work.

+4

Did my plastidipped rims while not scratching the paint or himself on the belts that were biting everyone within cutting distance…

Same as above, those guys were great to me.

Andy or Ryan walker

Thanks guys. Yes, located in Lancaster though. But we well not scratch your wheels and take much care throughout the whole process. Pm either of us and leave your number. Our pricing is listed in the vendor section. Between the 2 of us, we can take care of you almost around the clock.

Take em to Andy!

The Walkers, Andy and Ryan. They’re my guys, too.

i just had the mexicans at the low rider shop swap these out…

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10690131_821563817863689_1639780950765116945_n.jpg?oh=73abd683194d63f2ff7bb0c507ad1397&oe=54F161D2&gda=1425470570_0e47c591dd25c15dbd7d2ce25590a7b5

I hope you put a decent tire on there this time… Kumho on your p-car?

X…

meh. i dont track the car or drive agressive. i drive 75mph on the highway for long distances.

i could care less about a $400 tire with a 100 treadwear rating

+5

Andy does these for me:

Ryan took care of me last night. Ive found my new tire guy