Touchless tire mounting in the area???

Anyone know if there is a place in the area that has one of these or something similar??? touchless mounting machine

Gotta get one of my tires remounted onto a new rim (pat bus tried to hit me, I curbed a rim instead) and I’d actually like to swap all the tires while I am at it (unidirectional). Thanks…

kings super tire in mp!

YOU ROCK!!! :love:

Import export also, thats who does my 18’s

he’s my uncle.stop by i;ll hook u up!try monroville tire,sonny he closer to u!

OK thanks guys, Pewter, your uncle is the one in mp? (assuming that means mount pleasant? remember I am not a local, the slang confuses me lol :wink:

nice finally some places that don’t say “we’ll try not to scratch them, don’t do many performance wheels”

there is a place in verona, down from the giant eagle on verona road.
its not far from me…like 3 minutes or so…so since your down the road from me its probably like 5 or so minutes from you.

its called Bonus Tire.
i get all my tires mounted & balanced there…they charge me like $10 per. but i take them already off the car so they don’t have to do that work.

they deal with bling-bling wheels, low pro tires etc…so i’m sure they wouldn’t mess your wheels up.

i’ve gone there @ least 4 times & had no problems & my wifes rims have a painted lip & they have not messed them up.

Bonus Tire Ctr
4349 Verona Rd
Verona PA 15147

plus they are cool cause they don’t charge you an arm & a leg if you don’t buy the tires from them…like Flynn, NTB, etc…

:thumbsup: Thanks! :smiley:

King’s super tire all the way. they have never scratched a single rim i have taken them.

Yea really. When i first got my Axis Touring Cups. The place marked my lip up really nice and tried to say that it wasnt there fault? :mad: THey claimed that there machine was touchless.