is Auto Illusions a good place to get low profile tires mounted?

Do they do a good job/not scratch the hell out of your wheels? I have a set of 285/35/19 tires i need mounted this weekend and would like to take them somewhere with a touchless wheel mounter.

Absolutely not!!! Do not go there, they scratched the ever loving hell out of my rims. Not just on the edges, but my rims came back with circular scratches around the center of the rim too that I cannot get buffed out.

wow that sucks, everyone where i am at tears the hell out of wheels too. it makes for a very stressful day every time i need new tires lol

thought they had touchless machine. another place i think is firestone in robinson. talk to joel jcxr400 on here. he works for ntb. i have tire machine but afraid of those wheels with that profile as they are very difficult at times

No touching awesome. The mind is strong…

Every time I get tires mounted my mechanic touches me, where can I get touchless service. Sorry jeff

rent and roll in monroeville does a great job mounting rims. i had my 275/40/20’s mounted and they were fine.

lol I can’t imagine the crowd in a Rent N Roll showroom

Don’t know what it was, just know SOMETHING touched my wheels and tore them to shit when I went to Auto Illusions. SK360 has seen them.

I’d recommend NTB in Monroeville. I used them for the set of tires before this one and they did a great job (in my opinion) - no marks or scratches on the wheels. Not QUITE as low profile as 35s, but they were 225/40/18s. Only reason I gave Auto Illusions a shot was because I’d moved across town and they were close.

you would be surprised the people that you will run into in there.

rent and roll ,wheel warehouse, 412 motoring mr wheelz can mount whatever you need

As a side note, a 285/35 would actually have a little more sidewall than the 225/40.

states tire in mckeesport they do 20"+ wheels all day long

Sewickley car store. I don’t think the machine is touchless, but the guy does a hell of a job. I got 285/30/19 mounted there, no issues at all. I asked him if it was hard, he said it is his standard size, especially with the cars they sell.

I use Auto Illusions to fill my bottle, thats it.

I don’t even like doing that much business with them. lol