Good winter tires?

Call Me Tomorrow at the shop. 344-1515

YES! there on my 240 now. :slight_smile:

A good set of all seasons is all you need.

Ive made it thru a few winters with nearly bald all seasons on both of my fwd cars and never had any issues.

You definately do not need studded snows on a Civic.

you think all seasons are good?

Drive my girls car with BRAND NEW seasons. IDK y her step dad bought them last year i almst hit a tree bc of them.

Ive never owned a set of snow tires and Ive even driven two 2wd trucks on all seasons in the winter. $25 Pep Boys shit on one of the trucks.

I’m glad to see you value your life

What this guy said.
I have had both on my Civic, and they are great. Personally I prefer the Blizzaks.

Wow sweet Paul, another typical PJB story for the archives!!
Not to mention you are BADASS for driving TWO TWO_WHEEL DRIVE trucks on ALL SEASONS throughout the WINTER?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

OMFG HAHA

winter tires are shit…get a good set of all seasons…only good pure winter tires are the ones stated above in almost every post…lol

:wtf

…just my opinion…

no i did not understand your post at all

And you are not entitled to it here. Good day sir. shows the door

hankook ipike w409’s!! MUCH cheaper than hakka’s or blizzaks and they are AMAZING. i ran them on the sti one winter. car would go through 18" deep snow no problem with them. seriously look into them.

I never had any issues. I drove to college for 3 winters on the Pep Boys all seasons too.

I never went off the road or skidded or anything like that. Snow tires dont make you a better driver.

I have Michelin Pilot Alpin PA2’s on the LGT, and they’re incredible. I’m going to be getting the PA3’s for the S4 though, and also a set for my mom’s car.

All seasons SUCK in the winter, I had them on my Si during the winter and slid and got stuck everywhere, it was horrible, I will never ever go through winter again with all seasons lol. 99% of the time I have precious cargo (my daughter) in my car so I want the safest ride :slight_smile:

I’m going to rock all season’s again on my si. You should consider looking at getting a set of 16" wheels and doing that. Our body style Civic’s in the lx, dx, etc. models, those 16" wheels will fit on our cars. Snow tires in 17’s can get pretty expensive from what I found.

http://albany.craigslist.org/pts/1419802543.html here’s a set

then you are retarded.

why would you want a tire that sucks at ALL times of the year.