Good winter tires?

Yep, nobody is listening to you Paul.
Ever think some people like to be safe in the winter? Not everyone can be as badass as you and ride on BALD YOKOHAMAS on their car.

paul is a road hazard.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

I did it because I couldnt afford new tires at the time. I was planning on buying a new set in the spring but traded the car in instead.

No, I never skidded or went off the road or caused an accident. Maybe Im just a good driver.

ok sorry, you’re a hazard waiting to happen.

no you just drive like a chodemuffin and probably skid all over the place but are too ashamed to tell us just like your weekly adultworld expeditions.

Hasnt happened yet and Ive been driving for 11 years.

I consider myself a decent driver, surely not the best but decent enough to avoid being in an accident in the 11 years Ive been driving.

I have never been in that pervert store.

ok paul. i wish i had an f-150. but maybe if the tires were studded and plastic engine covers look guud

Paul is badass guys, gtfo.

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/1344/1281/3358140132_medium.jpg

Why are there keys hung above that door

Paul I wanna see you auto X the 'stang next year.

Wow Joey youre awesome. You gotta go on my cardomain site and post pics of me from it. Too cool.

No idea. Theyre huge fake keys my parents hung there.

Not likely since the car isnt setup for that and Im probably selling it in the spring.

1. If you use, or have ever used CarDomain…you’re gay.
  2. If you put pictures of yourself on CarDomain…you’re wicked gay.

I auto X’d a bone stock 80’s shitbox you should do the same kiiiiiiiiiiiiid. It’s $40, what do you have to lose besides all of your dignity??

paul isn’t a kid. he’s 35.

He has not been a kid for 17 years. Legally, anyways.

I made that shit when it was the cool thing to do several years ago.

The car just isnt set up for it and like I said I might sell it in the spring. Id like to eventually get a car that handles but this one handles like a school bus.

I know Im old but Im not that old yet.

had graspics on the golf, loved them

had something on the evo that sucked

just got 4 new graspics for the m3.

they are cheap and great! do et!