Good yet inexpensive dyno

Anyone know of a good but relatively inexpensive dyno in the area? I don’t want anything tuned I just want to see what the STI is putting down (once I get the springs on). I know Synapse has some good reviews, but anyone know roughly what they charge for just a couple quick pulls?

www.dragway.com + simple math=hp number

yea but doing it that way has a major driver factor in which I’m still learning this damn clutch so there is no way it would even be close to accurate. I already have an estimated number from the latest tune, but I would really like to get a real number for her.

Synapse to

ASS doesnt do awd?

negative. only 2wd vehicles

Told you to bring it to Morgan @ Synapse. He’s not going to steer you wrong and neither is his dyno.

three pulls $75 last time I went

Thats where I was planning, but I also wanted to get a rough idea on price before i went over and wasted his time if I didn’t have the cash moniez. lol

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/telephone-ch.jpg

Actually if you’re just looking for a hp number, the trap speed is a pretty consistent judge of that, and is impacted very little by driver error.

thats 2WD price!

If thats the case then maybe i’ll work on getting this clutch down a little more (don’t want to stall it on the line… or damage it either) and take it down to the valley and see what she runs until the next dyno day.

dyno time and inexpensive usually don’t go in the same sentence bromance.

Well, I mean, you don’t even need to launch the car hard. Just roll out and go through the gears.