Goodyear on Niag. Falls Blvd

Thought i’d let you all know how they do business over there. I went today to get my 95 POS mustang inspected. I in no way expected it to pass, but i was curious what they said it would need. I played stupid the whole time, not letting them know about my certifications and experience. I waited 2 and 1/2 hours before they pulled my car in the shop(service writer told me 45 minutes). They came back and gave me a long list of things totaling just over $1800. One of the things that surprised me is that they listed replacing the rear calipers(had brand new pads and rotors, knew about the calipers) for a $900 repair. They failed me for “horribly torn” wiper blades(i have two month old Bosch Icons that look new), a “black and chewed up air filter”(replaced at time of wiper blades), a “glazed and cracked” serp. belt(put a new engine in 7,000 miles ago and replaced belt then). They also recommended a full fluid flush. all fluids were flushed when i did the engine. I cannot believe that they can get away with things like this. I have worked in shops for years and have never seen anything so outrageous. I’m just posting this thread to warn you members who might not be as knowledgeable about repairs, and to advise everyone to stay away from this place.

edit: went to napa to get all of the parts i need to pass. i paid $174.91