Google Chrome

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=chrome&aq=f&oq=

^

What I thought you meant by the thread title. :lol

:nuts

:lol :lol :lol

I thought the same thing! lol!!

I love google chrome. Downloaded it last night… blows firefox and IE out of the water, IMO. :nod

Had it since 2 days ago, pretty simple… I like it

simple and fast browser…

Totally ballin.

Cant download anything that has to do with microsoft or microsoft based or whatever. Apple Macs and safari FTL :sad

Not bad not bad.

Google is seriously going in the way that the monopolists of the 20’s were going, but they are doing it in a unique way.

The new tab thing that automatically shows your recent/popular pages is sick!

i personally can’t wait for firefox 3.1 WHY THE FUCK HASNT ANYONE FIGURED OUT THAT PEOPLE WANT TO SWITCH BETWEEN THE MOST RECENT TABS with CTRL-TAB AND NOT GO DOWN THE ENTIRE FUCKING ROW. God does that piss me off… I guess morphine makes me irritable. Anyway the chrome seems really nice I’ve been using it the past few days. Slower on redtube than firefox by alot. :slight_smile: But regular websites are lightning quick. Love the task manager and the most recent homepage thingy. pimp shit. now someone fucking fix the fucking ctrl-tab!!! :bash

Definitely a fast browser, the only complaint i have is that there is no history drop down box like in firefox/IE. I’m so used to it that I hate not having it.