Google Wave

I have some invites.

If you guys want em, please give me your email…

so far it’s pretty cool, seems a bit sluggish on HUGE waves, but when i got a new computer and am running safari it’s been better. firefox wasn’t cutting it on osx with the LARGE waves.

i think this thing could be great with a lot of people on it…and a topic to discuss i wouldn’t already want to on forums or through email.

we’ll see. either way get at me for invites, got like 8 left or some shit.

brosh82@hotmail.com

thanks!

jeffreysbray@gmail.com

Thanks as well :slight_smile:

kjozak@gmail.com

Thanks buddy

luke.cervi@gmail.com
thanks

Awesome. Yes please.

mrpaulo77 at gmail dot com

pm’d

fuck alright looks like i’ve got some copy/pasting to do.

ok, sent to everyone. sometimes it takes a little bit. my friends i invited about an hour, but 2 days for my original account a few weeks ago. so be patient! i got everyone on here so far. still have some left too…

<3

P.S. Apparently you know Turanski? He sits 8 feet away from me. lol

mike at moog? been friends with him since i can remember shitting my pants

well, shitting them all the time that is

haha. you guys work together?

Punch Mikey T in the nuts for me. I know that crazy bastard too.

Haha. I will tomorrow. He works on a different product line, but we are in the same department. He’s awesome. :tup:

Yea, he’s a funny dude. Fun to ski/snowboard with too.

no doubt, he is a blast. haven’t seen him in a minute, him and i have the polar opposite schedules and live so far from each other now. sucks.

Yeah, aren’t you in DC now?

I hope I can get out snowboarding before I leave in January. I’ll try and get Turanski to come out.

mohneyjw21@mounties.mansfield.edu

nah Connecticut…new haven to be exact. it’s cool here, i’m only here for school tho

where you heading to?

I gotz some invites too if anyone needs em…

i have 8 invites as well if anyone is interested, just activated my account today.