Got a new car

i bought another s13 with a ca (90 hatch full load sadly not a coupe) and a bit of a knock haha so tonight i plan on pulling it and seeing what i can do to make it all better! :?

Stay away from places with curbs for a while bro :butthead:

Wanna sell me the sideskirt off of it?? I this in the one i’m thinking of do it :E And hopefully the knock is not that bad and can be fixed easily

i didnt get the sideskirts his bro called dibs on them they were fiberglass anyway so they werent original…what kind of prices can you get me for some con rods and bearings haha

dont worry only drifting in BIG parking lots from now on haha but tell your dad i will most likely need his services in the near future LOL

i didnt get the sideskirts his bro called dibs on them they were fiberglass anyway so they werent original…what kind of prices can you get me for some con rods and bearings haha[/quote]
Let me have a look. i beleive they all cross over to the 88 pulsar with the 1.8L non turbo. I think only the pistons are different (compression)

i didnt get the sideskirts his bro called dibs on them they were fiberglass anyway so they werent original…what kind of prices can you get me for some con rods and bearings haha[/quote]
Let me have a look. i beleive they all cross over to the 88 pulsar with the 1.8L non turbo. I think only the pistons are different (compression)[/quote]

ya thats what ive heard aswell a compression test was done on it and there all good so all i need is the con rods and bearings. (untill i have enought money to do a real build up) :smiley:

did u buy a deep blue 180sx from a guy named Mark???

no i bought dans (limecorrado’s) 240

Nice. Give’r hell man.

B-Wurm :smiley:

wasnt that guys illegal…or so i was told by him…a 90 or a 91 last year i believe

nice rims on that blue car.

wasnt that guys illegal…or so i was told by him…a 90 or a 91 last year i believe[/quote]

If it was a 91 it would have an SR

cool, are you bringing it down to stp with my headlight?