Got a ride in a 2007 Corvette Z06 today

so hot. love love love white cars.

white is sooooo hot on a vette

Ron Fellows edition not as good as the Brian Fellow Edition
http://www.clutterofechoes.com/BrianFellow/thatscrazy2.jpg

nice car put I’d jus tgo for the reg Z06 since paddock wants like 90k for the ron Fellows edition

screw both editions, i want the john stamos edition or nothing

DIAF I hate you!!!lol

[quote=“Roush97,post:24,topic:28162"”]

nice car put I’d jus tgo for the reg Z06 since paddock wants like 90k for the ron Fellows edition

[/quote]

There are just some visible changes to the Ron Fellows Edition. Before they were available dealers were getting $25k over sticker. Now they are getting around $10 - $15 over sticker.

But it’s the exact same mechanics as a Z06, so it didn’t matter to me if it was a special edition. But the white is sexy.

a guy i know named craig just picked up a reg 07 z06

uuuuuuggggggggggh
white is hot

More UNION MADE, GM junk.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/deercula/RFeditionVette.jpg

white = the best.

that is straight flames

[quote=“ugososlow,post:30,topic:28162"”]

More UNION MADE, GM junk.

[/quote]

just think how much better that car would be if they didn’t have to cut corners to increase the profit margin to pay for the UNION

^^^ooohhh boy.

[quote=“Joe,post:25,topic:28162"”]

screw both editions, i want the john stamos edition or nothing

[/quote]

:rofl:

eh…throw a sticker kit and a sig on the interior and charge 20k more for a car…I lol at that.

[quote=“66impalass,post:33,topic:28162"”]

just think how much better that car would be if they didn’t have to cut corners to increase the profit margin to pay for the UNION

[/quote]

:word:

:shoot: Union Auto Whiners

[quote=“Marcus,post:36,topic:28162"”]

eh…throw a sticker kit and a sig on the interior and charge 20k more for a car…I lol at that.

[/quote]

while i agree stickers arnt worth 20 k the white color alone is sexy

^ White IS sexy. No arguement there.

[quote=“66impalass,post:33,topic:28162"”]

just think how much better that car would be if they didn’t have to cut corners to increase the profit margin to pay for the overpayed company execs, corporate jets, million dollar bonuses, stock options. etc.

[/quote]

FIXED!