got a stupid question

ok here is my problem
i have the 93 delsol turbo i did the blox missing link on the map sensor on the throttle body but my issue is that there is a map sensor on the firewall 2
i bought the car and it had both on it both wired in

has anyone ever heard of doing that or does anyone know if i could splice the one map plug into the other

the on on the fire wall is probably a 3 bar, most people just splice these into the factory plug and leave the factory hang incase you have to switch it back to factory. i wonder how many times i can say factory in one statement…factory

I wonder how many barely in the closet del sol driving homosexuals we can get to post in one thread.

i wonder how many tractor trailer lengths i could put on that slush box vette

:rofl: :rofl:

Defiantly have a point there!

pittspeed ftw

It’s your fuel map its got a nasty hole…thats why you’re unloading in 3rd.

well, he is using a missing link to trick his stock computer while in boost. If he is using a missing link there is no way he could be using a 3bar with the stock computer. If it was chiped he could run the 3bar but would not need the missing link.

are you sure the one on the firewall is a map not a vacuum purge.

0h and umm :owned:

is that a challenge pinky? The wife gonna let you borrow your balls for the night or something?

damn right its a challange, oh and yes she is lol

haha they are both factory maps i switched the plugs and left the one on the firewall unplugged and solved my problem

Good. The Darkvette will need a nice after dinner treat after dispatching of Sonny’s most recent attempt to come out of the closet.

get rid of the missing link, wire in a gm 3-bar and it’s a done deal.

I think we need a thread dedicated to all the challenges that have been put up against that vette and the results of them all…

everybody wants a shot at the champ. :dunno:

dont you have to win first to call yourself the champ?
you cant step into the ring with alli cause you think you can box

a 93 has next to no excuses not to have a chipped ecu. No jumper harnesses or any of that shit needed. Just chip and at the least basemap, can’t be any worse on the car than the management or lack thereof you are trying now.

Exactly. If you are boosted, GET TUNED.

im trying to sell it
someone else can get it tuned

then why keep making threads about how your car runs like shit? take the turbo stuff off and sell it N/A. you’ll probably get more money for it that way anyway. I know i would never buys somebody’s hackjob.