got bass?

actually the reason most speakers sound like shit is because people mismatch subs to boxes or build their own without realizing what is required to make a speaker play to it’s best ability.

x2

I saw a kid with a 1cu^3 box made for 10’s cut the holes bigger and put 15" in there. He wondered why it wasn’t as loud as his 10" sub he had in there before. Here the spec sheet said he needed like 2.5 cu^3 for the 15" sub. We built him another box and everything was all good.

people taking the cheap/DIY way out usually = crap.

stock radios sound the best…but i did love my mb quarts though

stock = shit

The only decent sounding stock radios are the BOSE in the Maxima and my buddy’s Lexus LX470 (it had a Nakamichi or Macintosh i believe). Now, a good head unit, a good component set and a set of good 6x9’s in the back running off a decent 4 channel amp, and a well powered set of 10’s = the win.

Ive heard several MB Quart component sets, they did sound nice. I like my Phoenix-Gold Zeropoints also.

my bose in my v6 camaro sound good and the car is 4 sale

the durango has infiniti set up and sounds good also

if the person is uneducated… like slomaro suggesting that OEM radios are better than aftermarket :wink:

but yeah… i bought two JL’s from the early 80’s at the perry flea market for 30 bucks about 4 years and 2 amps and 4 boxes ago… just recently killed one sub… box materials cost about 50 - 80 bucks depending on quality of wood and products used…

so yeah… i was cheap because i knew it could be done cheap… it’s all about what you’re purchasing… cone materials and magnets are really the only important thing…

truth, but the majortiy of the DYIers are onyl DIYers because they cant afford to pay someone else to do it… i.e. ignorant retards.

oh most definitely…

number of educated people in the pittsburgh area is sub-par

Kanut, post the pic of that sub, lol

gotta do a google on it for a pic
it comes up to richs shoulder though -ask shag

the mark levinson system in the rx400h is dope
factory digital processor
11 speakers

:love:

It’s massive, Like kanuts mouth :kekegay: :bj:

is that posable? :scared:

:rofl: “Damn nigga hang up the phone”

ur my boy kanut, i wouldn’t learn anything if you didn’t talk alot. :slight_smile:

bitches :madfawk:

:rofl:

:kiss:

GEAH