got bass?

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/MTX/jackhammer.1.wmv

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/subT9922_JackHammer_800[1].jpg

JackHammer is the most enormous, mind-blowing subwoofer ever created. You will literally not believe it until you see it. Standing in at 23” tall, 320 pounds, and with 12,000 watt peak music power handling, you will be hard-pressed to find something that will get in the ring with this heavyweight.

Carbon fiber and glass fiber dust cap with aluminum honeycomb center

Expanded polypropylene cone with mica filler for reduced mass and increased stiffness

FEA designed progressive roll spider with 10 AWG integrated tinsel leads woven in to allow for 2.5” of linear cone movement one way

900 ounce strontium ferrite magnet with extended magnetic field gap technology and aluminum shorting ring

6.5” voice coil with a flat wound, long-excursion design incorporating 2.5” of x-max and 17 AWG high temperature aluminum wire

Aluminum heatsink to maintain the optimum voice-coil temperature

6,000 RMS, 12,000 peak music power

gay.

blueweenie posting about car audio??? :eek4:

back in the day i was hard core

this is gonna blow…your car… the fuck up…

i had two 15’s in my vw once and thought that was rediculous.

I used to be into car audio back when it was cool. but anymore kids don’t have the money to spend on performance parts or car audio. All their money goes to more important things like drugs.

that being said I still like having a decent stereo in my vehicle but factory radios are getting better so it isn’t nearly as crucial as it used to be. I don’t listen to rap and I don’t compete in stereo competitions so 1 decent 12" sub is plenty for me

Sick

That is badass. I also lie the “Warning : Ridiculous Bass” light :slight_smile:

I thought you were goin to post something about a big fish…this thread sucks

Wow, thats a big sub.

those were the days… bumpin in the Cherokee. :cool:

and on a side note, that thing has to sound like absolute shit. a 15" sub has trouble hitting anything but the lowest notes… and ive heard a couple setups back in the day that had 18" subs… you couldnt even hear it so much as you could feel it. Fuck all that. Sound quality > noise.

If I ever bought any subs, I’d get one Infinity Perfect 10". Drowning out the mids and highs is for retards.

richard clarks sub is the most enormous ever made
spl world record holder in db drags