video / pic of two 19" subs in a caliber

is this really necessary?

[quote=“1loudsvt”"]

just a teaser for now because its so late…and much more to do as far as that goes…

2 19ov.2s in a dodge caliber, 2.6ft^3 each sealed currently getting 2400rms from a hifonics bxi2610d, plan to set gain at 2500+ depending on how the next few days go. tried to meter them to get a baseline but i guess my meter took a dump :frowning: will be calling about that tomorrow. will post more pictures tomorrow and as i continue the build. :smiley:

[/quote]

http://forum.edesignaudio.com/showthread.php/simple-audio-caliber-72807.html

maybe they were trying to achieve the brown noise???

there are alot bigger and louder systems out there.

lol.

my mirror/car used to rattle like that with two 12" kicker CVRs.
was kinda annoying 'cause i couldn’t really use my rear view mirror whenever bass was hitting.

but yea… kinda… useless…

I can understand if you can win alot of money in competitions… other then that its stupid!

EDIT: FUCK spelling pwns me

so cooooll being loud ! ya thats just dumb

I have never understood stupid big subwoofers. People who drive around with their car rattling and the bass overpowering the music are attention whores and immature and/or dumb. I understand the want for some decent bass to go with your music, but usually a 9" sub can perform in that situation. I remember having to turn my 10" alpine down because it would overpower the music.

/end rant

To each their own. I had a huge system back in the day but I used to do all the db drag events in Rochester when I worked for The Installation Shop.