Got booted from PF, go to Golds or Best?

just pick a gym sheesh

he did

If you want to join at Best let me know, I think I may be able to get you a better deal on initial signup, and plus, if you refer a person there you get 1 month free. If you refer 3 people in 1 year you get the entire year for free! Ive been going there for some time now and it is by far the best gym Ive gone to personally. I hated the PF days, other than being able to go strange hours.

Dont you tell him what to do. He is RIPPED :rofl

But srs, hes HUGGGGEEEEEE

to late, I already joined. I couldn’t put anyone down as a reference since I didnt know anyones real names. haha. They said I can still add a reference within 7 days so the first one to PM me their first and last name I’ll add you so you can get the month free or whatever.

Just signed up at Best on Saturday. No money down, 20/month. Gee, same thing I was paying at Planet and now I’m getting a frickin’ huge gym.

wtf, I signed up friday and its $25 per month!!!

wen i singed up/got trasferd from fitness factory 5yrs or so ago(aka best gym in the world lol) it was 20 a month, no money down, month to month contract and 2 free months to get your tan on. then when the free tan months were over i got offerd a monthly payment of 21.99 to bring some 1 with me every day for free if needed. its worked great being able to do so

yea id go back and demand the 20 a month.

Did you sign up to use both locations? I have to pay an extra $5 a month to use both gyms… dumb.

whatttttttttttttttt???

haha wow u just bent over and said fuck me, then take my money too.

:facepalm

I got away with it for 2 weeks without paying then the lady stopped me and was like um you have to pay extra to go to both gyms :frowning:

not on purpose! I’ll have to talk to the guy!

fail, hard

When I signed up they told me my membership is good at any of their locations.
Ive used the Albany one a few times with no issues.

http://memegenerator.net/indy440/ImageMacro/1885447/indy440-grunt-when-getting-swell-on-at-gym-ejected.jpg