People with Gym memberships...

My PF membership just ran up… and im looking for something else…

I had Best fitness when they opened then 2 years after…

But the past yr has been a joke… ive paid for it but found my self running 2 miles in the morning on the streets and working out once a week at pf.

Basically im done with “working out” with grunters. makes me wanna throw weights at the fucking head. Friend of mine, Jenn fisher runs GOLDS nisky… been there a couple times but idk…

What Gym are you at and why…

NO pjb answers like,

“I had a member ship once, I didnt like it”
“I went to best fitness in 05, it was nice there…”

Paging E/adam/other gym meat heads.

If you end up only going once a week, I’d just pick the cheapest one possible that way you’d be throwing away less money.

I am a member at PF and for the price and convenience of hours I really have no reason to go anywhere else. There is more then enough equip for me there. On top of that, I havn’t been going nearly as regular as I once did (will be changing that soon) but luckily it’s $10 a month so its not as bad.

If you are looking for a more serious gym, then PF is out.

No im not a SERIOUS gym buff… as you can see i have extra baggage aboard.

I can walk to PF here in rotterdam since i live a block away and hours are good… im just sick of the people that go there lol. i might end up getting another memb there

Indeed there are a lot of tools there however there will be tools where ever you end up. You’re close, hours are good and it’s cheap. Sounds pretty good to me.

I thought about switching to Golds in Niskay because its a bit closer and my brother signed up there but I don’t think I’m going to. Hours alone are really what sell PF for me being that I work a crazy shift my off days/nights I can end at the gym at 3am when I am wide awake.

people fist pumping the other night after working out FTL.

Doesnt seem like you really want my opinion anyway but here’s what Ive got to say:

I go to Best and Ive been going for almost years. Lately Ive been going 5 days a week.
Theres plenty of weights/machines/equipment theres and the membership is only $20 a month.

Very rarely are there people that get too loud during their work out. Really thats never bothered me at all though. I do my thing and they do theirs. My mp3 player would probably drown out that noise anyway.

Alot of people I know say Best has more/better stuff than Planet so they switched to Best.

Gold’s is sometimes more expensive and I believe you have to pay extra if you go to one of their other gyms.
With Best and Planet you can go to any of their gyms for the same price.

Any gym is going to be crowded for the next month or so because people make New Year’s resolutions to join a gym and lose weight. After a few weeks most of them stop going. Happens every year.

I go to a place called Anytime Fitness. You get a key FOB that allows you to access the gym 24/7/365. It is awesome for someone like me with an abnormally busy schedule. Everything is brand new, they have EXCELLENT cardio equipment. I like to tan once a week so that I don’t look like the lead role in the movie Powder all winter.

It is a little expensive but it is very worth it IMO. I pay $35/month for the gym and $15/mo for tanning unlimited. They have them all over.