got hill?

found a video from this summer of me climbing this hill at my track. This hill, is very steap. The front end hangs off the ground all the way up. My dad has flipped his quad 3 times, and has only made it to the top once.

I also have a NASTY hill thats actually part of the track that is nearly as steap, but you hammer it 3rd gear pinned coming out of a big sweeping berm.

Explore Jennie Wager

this makes me want to get my quad back together lollll

That honestly doesn’t look bad at all. Maybe its just the video.

its the video lol

I can’t walk up the hill.

weak sauce

Videos never do it justice, I hate that. Man i wish we could have ridden at mechanicsvill pit. there was a big wall I spotted the year prior and was the first one to do berm shots on it. I have a picture of it at home. The top of the berm had a 2 foot or so ledge that initially I was just making it up to and turning back down at that. then I committed to it and jumped up the ledge and arc’d the turn on top of the ledge and jumped off it. The ledge was about 75% up that bank on the right if you can remember it from our short trip there. my buddy with the camera had to climb like a ladder up the hill and lay on it/stand to get the shot. it was damn near vert on the ledge. the picture looks like your looking down at the ground 80 feet up this thing… most bad ass thing I ever did on a quad.

I love hill climbs! I gotta get you out next year to Coreys camp on the Sac. we have 2 hill climb lines that are just as steep as yours and about 4 times as long, and you have to turn around trees to get up. Everyone we ever brought to it; me, corey, donny have ended up on our lids and in the creek at the bottom from not making it up. On my dirt bike I stalled out on it once most of the way up and actually flipped over backwards, thats how steep it is!

yah man. Sucks we cant go back to that place.

i got a lil hill (more of an embankment) :stuck_out_tongue:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/dyingaspirations/smalljeep.jpg

all the other times i went out on the trails … i didnt bring a cam.

ill take some vids this summer on the quad, there is some huge hills arund my hometown.

is that Nick in the back? Jordan

nah , its our buddy bill. Nick actually took the picture ha

haha right on

LOL, that looks fun. The video was too short…

ah i miss pit ridin . i could climb hills all day

Theres hills in the Schodack pit that are fairly steep but climbable.
Speaking of quads whats the deal with mine?

yeah, those fucking hicks with shot guns kinda ruined that place.

your gas was off , and ya fouled the spark plug .yes im serious

maybe I will have a few of you guys over this spring to do some track riding and hill climbing.

wtf? I dont remember turning the gas off. Maybe my brother did?
So it starts and runs now?

i was gettin a quad till i fucked myself and went broke lol

LOLLLLL

damnit PJB. DAMNIT! Those are the first things you check!!!

needs a plug