GOT IT: Plastic Ring From Stock Shifter

Hey everyone.

Well I am looking for the whiteish colored plastic ring from a stock 89-93 shifter. It’s on the shifter it’s self between the bottom ball and the end of the handle.

Please let me know.

Thanks and take care.

Easy 8)

Im also looking for this peice.

Well since it’s my thread, I get DIBS! :x

:lol:

im sure they are cheap from nissan

Well that’s the bitch of the thing.

When I went in asked, they don’t sell it seperately and I’d have to buy the whole shifter. I am not about to pay over $100.00 for a little plastic ring and be stuck with a stock shifter.

i have one somewhere, you can drive to st.caths and ill give it to you for free.

I’ll pay ya $5.00 plus postage if you can mail it to me? It’s a bit of trip from the Shwa.

I only want the ring and if you can remove it without breaking it in half that would be best. I REALLY hope you can get it off the shifter with just one cut through it so it can be slipped off.

If not, then I’ll still take both piece’s but only pay ya $2.00 plus postage :lol: .

Let me know man I really need this and thanks.

cant do it till weekend

if you add me to msn and bug me on saturday i can probably do it

:lol: , well I don’t want to bug you but and the weekend is fine man. So I take it the price sounds fair? Or I if you just send it to me, I’ll owe you a favour and do you a little hook up at JDM Place :wink: .

the piece is 12 dollars from nissan, check the how to install the megan ss, the part numbers and privces are all there.

DRE

Well why was I told they don’t have it. I was there in the parts department and we saw the piece on there computer diagram and it was’nt sold seperately.

Are you sure about this man?

The link is down right now, but this site SHOULD have the part number there…if I remember correctly.

http://www.zilvia.net/installs/obxss/doc.asp

Hey thanks ronnie :smiley: . I’ll see if I can get it only if Jesse does’nt have it for me.

Easy 8)

They do have it at the dealership, i got one with belluz when we installed his shifter.

Its less than $2 from the dealer.

Then why was I told they could’nt get it? Do you have the part number Andrew?

I also hope were talking about the same thing here guys, as in I hope I described what Im looking for correctly.

You are talking about the snap-ring right? If you are, it’s not plastic.

This isn’t a 240sx but you get the idea:

http://home.comcast.net/~mmunoz70/z/csts15.jpg

Yea I went to ask nissan as well, they said they dont have it. No not the ring clip, the plastic peice that goes under the blue metal ring, to hold everything in place.

Yep it’s that whiteish colored plastic ring, NOT the metal snap rings.

i got one. took me 1 cut to get it off though. dont know if you still want it?

Hey man.

Yeah I do. I’d come pick it up but your a little far so PM me with how much you want for it.

Thanks brother :smiley: .

Easy 8)