got my all star game bling bling

pistol whipped?

Their crew is gangsta didnt you know? I mean it is the GBC… come on Chad… get on top of things!

so instead of ripping tickets in half, you pull staples out with a really sharp staple puller instead? Don’t you have a copy to make on the xerox or something.

You better watch what you say bro… the GBC might come after you next :bowdown:

I have a bone stock crown vic, they can’t catch me. And if they do, I carry a can of por-15 rust remover to take care of their cars. :smiley:

didnt you read, he chills with “modded turbo buicks” :doh:

You can say whatever you please. we have fun with our cars and are with cool with just about everyone. We aren’t a car club, its more just a group of friends that hang out… hell, most of us dont even hang together most of the time.

i saw one of them on ebay a couple weeks ago, buy it now was $25 :confused:

wait? whose on bobs dick?

0/10

he meant people who gotta bust my balls for no reason. commin in my thread and startin shit with me for no reason. see theres a problem here on pittsspeed some people don;t like when your views are different than theirs and they take it as a personal attack so they in turn come back at you with personal stuff. about the only things that are true about me on here is that i drive a g-body, i work for a last place major league baseball team and my name is bob. the rest is stuff people conjured about becasue they assume.

You forgot to add that you have a reallly reallly gay screen name.

I just quoted the most emo post in pittspeed history

lol

why is my screen name gay. because its oldsmobile you deem oldsmobile to be gay? rocketman was a marketing character used in the 70’s by oldsmobile. so seriously dude get the fuck off my dick.

how much do your cars have to suck to get an entire car line shut down?

:D:D:D

you know it wasn’t about that at all. olds had the nicest blazer platform truck, the nicest of the grand am platform car and the nicest mini van. not to mention the aurora. GM killed olds, not olds.

I would have to say the older envoys with the factory HID’s were nicer than the Bravada. Either way, Olds sucks.

how can you say an envoy is nicer than a bravada when it was top of the line in that model. what ever dude go jump in the air cause “you can’t ask for anythig more”

Thats just my opnion, it doesnt mean anything.