Got my graduation present from my parents

The said that they would pay to get the jetta repainted! It has some dings and scratches from the previous owners so an overall repaint would look good. And yes I am going to keep it the same color, maybe make it a little darker looking. But I like the color cause its rare and i like when people make fun of it.

HD people, how could i get a hold of Volkers? I saw Jay and Georges cars and they look great. So I am thinking about seeing if they can do it.

:cool:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
:cool:

x2

Whitey i manage a body shop right near you i can hook u up with a good price if u are interested

Originally posted by whitey

HD people, how could i get a hold of Volkers? I saw Jay and Georges cars and they look great. So I am thinking about seeing if they can do it.

im gonna go out on a limb and tell you to call his phone 724-696-5309

i mean price is one thing, but I also want a good job too.

thanks eric!

Haha, you like pink! :stuck_out_tongue:

J/K bro, congrats on the repaint!

-TJ

I can hook you up with a good job use nothing but all ppg paints if u are intereted shoot me a pm and u can come check out some of our work and the shop.

i mean price is one thing, but I also want a good job too.

thanks eric!

you should paint it that BMW blue/silver metallic hmmmm not sure the exact name but its bad ass…

coler change = money

The said that they would pay to get the jetta repainted! It has some dings and scratches from the previous owners so an overall repaint would look good. And yes I am going to keep it the same color, maybe make it a little darker looking. But I like the color cause its rare and i like when people make fun of it.

My friends and I have a guy who does impressive work quite cheaply.

i think he has a guy

I think the pink jetta thing is kinda cool. But if you ever wanted to change colors… S4 blue.

since we are on the topic of painting, anyone know where i can go to get my mirrors painted, my one door handel (the paint bubbled up somehow) and i have a scratch about an inch and a half i want to get fixed.

the pink jetta should be kinda cool in a deeper shade

darkstain works at a body shop…and my cousin is a body man also…and i think there is a another person on here with a body shop

Originally posted by 97GrandAMLD9
since we are on the topic of painting, anyone know where i can go to get my mirrors painted, my one door handel (the paint bubbled up somehow) and i have a scratch about an inch and a half i want to get fixed.

412-292-5427

ask for todd

what about marks shop?

grand am shoot me a pm about the paint work

Originally posted by Shaggy
412-292-5427

ask for todd

S&W auto werks

todd and kenny are the two.

todd cell 412 292 5427
kenny cell :dunno: