Got my truck stuck

I was cleaning out my FTP folder and found this old story I put together a couple years ago. Figured I’d share it for a laugh.

http://users.adelphia.net/~jasonsea/truck/

hehe :tup:

awesome story!!

That’s good

note to self : don’t go offroading in street tires…

note to self 2 : don’t go offroading in anything but a jeep…

ford ftw…boooo dodge

I think bighands would beg to differ

nice, i enjoyed that.

lol :tup:

Been there before… :frowning:

Is that out at the stage? off stage rd… (i only glanced through the pics)

No, that’s up along the NY/Quebec border.

And yeah Howie, those street tires have been replaced with a nice set of A/T Revo’s. I’ll go back and try them out next time in the area.

HAHAHA thats a good story. when i got to the part about the Dodges i was like ‘hell yeah Dodge coming to pull the ford out!’ but after i kept reading, i’m like 'awww, what are you doing???" haha. good read none the less

With few exceptions.

In stock form, i have yet to see anything short of a hummer not suck at the offroad.

I <3 the exploder kiddies that thing they have an off road vehicle…

:lol: thats awsome, I lold.

my first car was an explorer. tried taking that on the beach over at lido west one time. didnt even make it past the dunes before i got stuck. cops came. they were fucking pissed. my buddy had his mother’s blazer and he pulled me out. cop told me i had one shot to pull it out before he was calling a tow truck and impounding my car, so he fucking floored it and pulled it right out. then he gave me a voilation, which was supposed to be a misdermeanor. man, that sucked.

Tahoe/Avalanche can be pretty badass for stock, moreso with tires and a winch.

was that upnear plattsburg…or malone?? i reconize all the sand lol! btw awesome story…oh and 4wd doesnt get stuck…it gets stuck worse!

About 10 minutes west of Malone. The sand pits in Westville, NY, just off Rt 37. I guess it’s all posted now because some kid managed to kill himself on a 4-wheeler down there.