Got my wheels powdercoated recently!

hillbillies will drive anything awd and/or 4x4 anywhere. anytime.

yep im a queer, so why dont you suck my dick your an ass, and i didnt ask you to post in my thread. Then again, you need to post in my thread to keep your amazing post count up… You sure are one cool cat, i mean how else could you average like 7 posts a day for 6 years without putting you shit ass opinion in other peoples threads.

I think there is a slight misunderstanding here. I was referring to him as the hillbilly. I am about as far from the definition of hillbilly as humanly possible.

so are you a gangster?

beyond that

hahahaha you live in greensburg and have a river rock gravel driveway … yeehaaw budweiser boy.

ps fuck yourself

Good one… Actually, I do not live in Greensburg, and I store the car in a heated garage pictured above that is NOT in Greensburg either. WOW its amazing the quantity of fags on this site… Yet another forum full of semen suckers.

What is beyond gangster? I am just curios.

cool!!! well dudes location says greensburg and his driveway looks like the bed of the youghiogheny river, but you know… Not to mention LOL @ having a heated garage for a rally car during winter… :greddy: what’s better is that he’s trying to prove himself to a bunch of ‘semen suckers’… lol… petty douchebag

Fshowcars is far from hillbilly

stop sucking his dick, he can speak for himself.

I’m just giving a 3rd party opinion you greensburg troll

Nothing better than keeping an investment nice. while you are trying to sell whatever you drive (sounds like a VW owner) great choice on your shit basket… Enjoy the beautiful salt covered roads, and im sure your car is rusted as fuck… your cute little turbo on your avatar is worth more than your car i am assuming. EDIT:: (you drive a child molestors car. I mean seriously man, who rocks a fucking 1 series convertable bmw???) Do you go shopping at victoria secrets in it often, deff a chicks car…) and normally when you look at pictures, you should look around… Maybe you can see there is a brick house with a 2 car garage, and even more half of a versa-lok wall on one side and another on the other side… House is 3 years old and even though the driveway is not up to your standards at this point, there was no reason to concrete it to date. But this just reinforces my original opinion, you guys are ass clowns…

ewww turf wars… I hear you guys have a Sonic in wexford… Sorry i cannot live in your kingdom…

We do, and I am happy you are not a resident of our kingdom either.

:rofl:

:love: s0nny

laughs at a toll bag saying the site is full of homo’s but yet he is on it… hahaha if you dot like the people on teh site hit that red X up in the top right and dont fucking ever come back. k thx bye

and nice river rock driveway!

Or i randomly come on here because i check the multimedia section every other day or so becuase i know there are a bunch of losers who just search youtube and other sites finding videos I wouldnt have time to search for…

I am noticing a trend here. Every person in here figting with me obviously has “pittspeed” credability based on the thousands and thousands of posts. You guys all know each other, thats cool… No biggie, but you dont need to be total fags in every aspect. I made the post about the wheels on to jack off a few mods, and I did what i felt was needed. nothing more. I dont post in every persons therad with a gay little bouncing avatar or a 2 words response so that my post count goes up… I dont care, i really dont…

Here is a quick fact… Ask anyone who knows me, I thrive on starting arguments on your gay little forums… I get banned on every forum i go on, and I am proud to say that it makes me feel good. Public enemy number one mother fuckers.

Take your Fbodies and your moms ford festivas and fuck yourself

LOL @ no one knowing you or caring who you are.

you’re a fucking huge pussy… you make a thread like a hardass throwing around company names just to try to be a prick, then i give you shit and you write us your life story like any of us would give two fucks if you wrecked into a telephone pole at 150mph. go ahead and make more threads and be a petty prick like you’ve been to date.

take your rally ispired show car with ugly powdercoated wheels and your river rock driveway and go find another forum of people to give a fuck about you. we never did or will.

your plan backfired.

He drank to much Tang