Got ripped off for a spoiler..

Ordered a spoiler from this “C.O.R.E Canadian Off-Road Racing” guy that makes Rocket bunny replica stuff. Paid for it June 10th and still haven’t received it. He kept making excuses and now he won’t even reply. Just a heads up for everyone else.
His cell: 7058883183
His kijiji ads: http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-PostersOtherAds-W0QQUserIdZ64548610

I knew exactly what this was about when I read the title. I’m in the exact same boat man. I paid for the spoiler a couple days after you, and same story. Excuses, excuses, long lapses between reply’s and now nothing. If I don’t get my refund like he said I would 10 times now, I’m going to show up at his shop in Collingwood as soon as I can make it up that way. Keep this thread updated if you get anywhere with this.

Shit that seriously blows boys :confused: hope it wasn’t too much

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=503421980

I see the toyota pick up with the sport hood and fenders - pic 6 - every weekend at Horseshoe valley. I’ll try to figure out who the owner is this weekend

Google his cell number. You get his address and facebook. I sent him a msg on facebook yesterday and no reply. I’ll make the 5 hour drive and confront him if i have to.

Also got a pm from a member that has had issues with the same guy, says he can go there and grab one if he sees one. i’ll keep you guys updated.

Yeah I messaged him on fb last week. Got a reply the next day asking for my email address to refund the money (which I have given him before) and then no reply and no money since then.

that’s why you should have ordered from fr sport, best guys to ever deal with.

Just got another PM from the same member:

Edited at the request of the member

So what should we do? Go there? Call the police?

+1, dealt with multiple times! Garage16 also great guys and local! :slight_smile:

ok ok, next time i’ll deal with them.

I’m talking about how to deal with this dick that took my money

Orders a rocket bunny kit from the same guy, phone is off, he is receiving my msg but ignoring them. Who’s got the cross?

why doesn’t someone put in a new “order” and ask him to meet him somewhere, get his plates address pictures description? Any evidence could help.

hope you guys can get your money back but don’t do anything stupid to get yourselves in trouble with the laws. is not worth to going down that path.

Get the police in, that’s grand theft

Don’t blow up your plans by posting them here… Edit your stuff!

everyone that got ripped off, pm me your details, ill call the police and see what they can do

Good thinking, never even thought of that. Check your pm by the way :slight_smile:

@shawn1331 any updates?