Gotham Dream Cars - Groupon

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gotham-dream-cars-69-albany-capital-region?p=1&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&sid=faf0c834-88e6-4b97-b892-4039f90de287&division=albany-capital-region&user=450ebcba0983affed1e9e6fb104c7d56bdd04034406e05af07edaf206948ad8c&date=20140203&s=body&c=button&d=deal-page&utm_campaign=gotham-dream-cars-69-albany-capital-region

Co-worker of mine did this last year, said it was a blast.

The Deal

• $125 for a high-speed drive in a Ferrari F430 or a Lamborghini Gallardo, valid Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (a $249 value)
  • Drivers reach high speeds and zoom for three laps around a closed course. Once finished, they can pick up a CD with pictures of the experience and, for an additional $25, purchase in-car video footage.

Gotham Dream CarsGotham Dream Cars lets drivers grip the throttle of exotic speed machines such as theFerrari F430, Lamborghini Gallardo, and Bentley Continental GT for personal rental or specialized thrill experiences. During the Dream Car Sprint, auto enthusiasts slip into a Ferrari or Lamborghini on a closed course and whip their more than 500-horsepower drive three times around the autocross track, learning how to tame their power with the aid of an instructor before coming out of the third lap on a straightaway to open the engine up to its full potential. Drivers conduct an orchestra of firing pistons and camshafts for three laps before crossing the finish line and parking to the pianissimo of the softly purring V8 engine. Gotham Dream Cars snaps pictures of the sprint, so drivers are sent home with hands they will never wash and a CD of images to parade before jealous coworkers and humbled shopping carts.

Nice find! Thanks for sharing. Trying to see if my buddies are down. Just bought one for myself.