Anyone ever do the exotic car rental thing?

I visited family in atlanta recently and saw this “atlanta dreamcar” place in the city.

thinking about renting one of these cars for a day next time I go down. (for the sole purpose of beating the hell out of it and experincing a car I would otherwise never drive)

they have some pretty cool cars, c63 amg, 360 modena, gallardo ect.

anyone ever do anything like this? do you have to be 25? how was the experience? any hidden fees? was it worth it when all is said and done?

Renting a 360 is probably 1000 bucks for a day. The rates are STUPID high.

EDIT: http://atlantadreamcars.com/inventory.htm

Do you really want to spend almost 2000 dollars before tax to beat on a gallardo for a DAY?

don’t forget its 2000 a day in atlanta traffic…stop go stop go

it is 1k/day (with a 3k deposit too) but I think it would be worth it to bomb around in a ferrari for 12 hours

Coming to Buffalo July 4th, this may be something more worthwhile. And it appears to be less expensive. http://worldclassdriving.com/

I hope you get a blow job with that rental.

Would that price allow you to smoke off the tires?

^^ they measure the tire tread before and after

I do it every time im in tampa or vegas, and yes its expensive but very worth it. So far i have had, the hurst stang for my whole vegas trip and a new z06 for a day, 360, lambo, and a brand new viper the last time. This years trip me and a friend are renting harleys for the durration.

They rent them out in vegas at a few places by the hour. There are lots of restrictions in the rental agreements for obvious reasons.

They say they do, If thats the case I should have bought tires on the z06.

this seems better b/c you get to drive 5 cars however it doesn’t say how long in each one. (not to mention “instructors” breathing down your neck) and I would much rather have one of them to myself all day :eekdance:

Yeah I’m sure it has its pros and cons. The biggest factor like you said, is not being alone to truly enjoy the car. But you do get to drive more than one car so you get a taste of what each has to offer. I’ve always been interested in trying this but never had the money to do it.

fuck that, spend the $1k elsewhere.

gt3 rs… drool

I did it in Vegas… its expensive.

but worth it?

But they don’t do anything about blowing out the sidewall on a 22" that is oozing out fix a flat through a 4" gash :slight_smile:

$1695.00 for 5 cars to drive. It’s in E-Ville

Not worth it. Yes, you have to be 25. They measure tire tread before and after, as well as ANY damage before and after. (rock chips for example will cost you mucho bucks).

Pretending to be a shooter isn’t very fun, especially because everyone knows it’s a rental and you’re a tool.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a place that rents out luxury SUVs around here. Like an Escalade. We wanted to get one for my wedding instead of renting a limo. I was thinking maybe a Caddy dealership would let me rent their demo for a day.

I wouldn’t be renting it for flash, just to drive hard on back roads and highways for the day. The reason for this is I will never be able to afford to buy a car like this, and even if I could I wouldn’t because of maintinence and depriciation.

but this is becoming a moot point anyway because if you have to be 25 this dream is about to be going on hold for a few years