Renting a fun car - where?

I need to rent a car for the day Sunday, and it needs to be something that is a little fun to drive. I am not looking for a Ferrari or anything, just something that doesn’t completely suck. Any suggestions of where to go?

define “suck”?

Some people might think its cool for like a new Evo or convertible while others might want a new mercades or BMW to cruise in.

hertz for thier gay mustang

hairy rolling burnouts around all the cones

I am not looking for a race car, just something that’s not a minivan or aveo. It’s not for cruising :wink:

hertz has special locations with “Fun” cars. mustangs and vettes

my buddy just rented an 08 mustang for $45 per day this past weekend. Think he got it from Hertz

i hope you are over 24 or the car is going into someone elses name who is becuase you are going to pay double unless you have a corporate account.

If you are under 24, you can get the corporate account codes to get around underage fees for the most part.

Honestly, if you are renting a car at buffalo airport, there are no fun cars to be had.

Go to LA or Vegas, and get whatever you want.

Buffalo airport is also VERY expensive compared to anywhere else.

Carrentals.com is where i start…

I’ve rented a lot of lame cars, the coolest car I got to rent (and this isn’t saying much), was a PT Cruiser convertible in Vegas. We had a blast taking it around the red rock canyons with the top down… That thing was like 17 bucks a day…

enterprise has E350’s. I was offered a weekend rate of $65 a day I believe.

Anything lighter and faster than a base V6 Charger would be a great start. God that car sucked last year, but I guess that was half the fun.

hertz has vettes

Somehow get your hands on a solstice, that’d be sweet!

For what I know you’re planning I think the best you’re going to do locally is a V6 Mustang from Hertz.

:picard:

ugh should have reserved a lot sooner, but i think they have cts’s and mustangs are the airport.

why not take it to the extreme in comedy and get a super small compact and make excessive use of the ebrake?

are you looking to smash a bitch in this car??

fucking lol

R-Stock making it’s return?

Last year, I reserved it a lot sooner, but when you get there, they cannot guarantee any specific model, so you get what they have in that class of car. I could reserve a cts, but when I get there, they could give me a lincoln.

I may end up with a tiny car on slicks, if they have a 4x100 bolt pattern.

Not what I intend, but if it happens, so be it.

actually i was thinking of doing the same thing. if you find anything good let it be known please