Exotic Car Rental in Buffalo

<—DO YOU SEE THE DATE? I’M ALREADY MARRIED. SCROLL DOWN FOR THE REASON WHY YOU’RE READING THIS IN 2008! :smiley:

I’m doing some wedding planning and have come to the part of our transportation on the big day. We could rent a limo, which a lot of people do, but being driven is not my style. I prefer to leave behind the wheel, preferably with a big cloud of smoke behind me!

Are there any places in buffalo that rent out cool cars?

haha if i had a cool car i would rent it to you, and as payment u could just take a vid of the burn out with the just married sign on the back!!!

what kind of car are you looking for?

^^DUDE, let him do it in ur viper!!!

:smiley: Yeah, but he is looking for an “Exotic” not a viper

i think a viper is fairly exotic, all i know is i want a vid of a just married sign dissapearing into smoke behind some sick car.

I think the closest “Exotic” car rental would be Rochester…that is if you are looking for Ferrari, lambo, lotus, or porsche…I know there is one in Toronto because my friend rented a Testerossa there back in 1999.

we have that in rochester? holy shit where?

Haha oh hell it doesn’t have to be “exotic.” Just something cool to make a memorable show of leaving the ceremony. :eekdance: I don’t have anything in particular in mind. Moosewang GT, Viper, Vette, Porsche, Whatever.

Nothing particular in mind? lol thats a bit loco for me to hear

http://www.exoticcarsite.com/picture_contents.htm take your pick, the 2005 Bentley Continental GT is a nice ride, sure you misses would like it, I wouldn’t pick something extremly fast more stylish but thats all up to you.

Man I wouldnt mind doing this for a couple hrs next time im in the TO

http://www.exoticcarsite.com/image.php?image=/pictures/Cars/bugatti/veyron-2005/bugatti-veyron-2006-22.jpg

click this, it’s from the link earlier in the thread, does the Veyron 16.4 really have a built in dyno-type horsepower gauge???

Ya, the Testerosa only cost him 599.00 for the day!!! They have lambos too!!!:smiley:

Thats tities:D

that is f’n sweet

there is nothing in this area (buffalo). for my wedding we were driven around in a 1930 model A

What kind of cars do you want for your wedding. We know people with all types available for the right $$$.

I’m sure they aren’t going to let you drive their car, but at least get driven in them.

How about a Uhaul truck? That would definately be different.

Up…

Looking to rent something fun, like a Sky or 350Z vert, end of May. Avis has their “fun car” or whatever collection, but according to their website, Buffalo’s “fun cars” are a six-banger Mustang, a base Eclipse, or a standard Chrysler 300. :meh: Same with Hertz, no more Shelbys…

Yeah, searched too, this was the most pertinent thread. Fry, did you ever find something fun to rent?

my father has some cars he would rent out to ya for the right price :slight_smile:

I thik the vert would be cool for a wedding