"Nice" car rental

Got a buddy looking for an upscale car rental for a wedding, preferably a sports car (and not the typical rental Mustang). Anyone know any places in the Pittsburgh area?

scredriver and an extra license plate?

Most of the major rental car agencies rent Jags, etc. but you need to reserve them in advance to ensure that they will be at the preferred rental location on the date that you want them. I would check the usual suspects’ website for their claims of luxury cars then call the local rental office for the real story: Avis, Hertz, Dollar, Thrify, National, etc. (I’m sure I missed a few).

Found this one:
http://pittsburghexoticcarrental.com

I rented a dodge charger for a week…no hemi. They did have jags but need to be reserved almost a month aheaed of time in the summer. enterprise webiste shows h2 hummers but not in pgh. you can get a convertible eclipse at budget. thats about it for the pgh scene though.

Maybe you should go to one of the local car shows and look for a car. If you see one you like, ask the owner if they would be up to renting it out. Obviously, I don’t know that they would just let you ride it around but maybe for the event you could work something out.

The funny part is… they dont even have one “exotic” car… its hard to find a place around here to rent a Porsche, Ferrari, etc… I would go with the new BMW 7 series… I got to drive a silver new 7 series home from PRP last fall, really really pimp car.

Im renting out my car to my best friends. They are going to the beach for a a week or 2 and want a convertible. They were going to rent one but it was like $800, so they offered to pay my car payment for the month, plus have it detailed when they come back. Maybe I should start a business…

What if it comes back with a dent? Who pays for it? Best friends can turn into not best friends sometimes!

HAHA not a bad idea…but I hope they are good friends…I could never imagine letting someone take my car without me being there! I would be freakin out. :eek4:

Either way…did you come to some sort of agreement in case there is any damage to it or they get in some kind of accident??

True. I’ve seen enough People’s Court to know to get liability in writing!

I know this will sound so cliche, but they arent the type that would screw me out if something happened. I know everyone says that about supposed friends, but they are different. Plus they live in the same complex as me (theyre bf/gf), both work with me…he drives an 02 mustang gt and knows that i can be the devil for revenge. i trust them. they refuse to have more than one drink and drive, very level headed people. They have my spare key to my car and house. yeah, im too trusting.

I don’t even let the hubby drive the Z let alone someone who is not tied to me by blood or paper…

Hope it goes well!!! That’s awesome they are paying your car note for a month. What are you going to drive while they are gone???

Not to mention that I will be using her car while they are gone, so same thing, what if I wreck it, what if I dent it. We both agreed to pay the deductible if anything should happen.

Oh, and her car is a 4door sunfire…its gonna be like culture shock! thank god they got the air fixed tho, haha

thats sounds good then.:bigthumb:

GEEZZZZ Jeff… enough beating around the bush… YES you can rent my car… let me know which one you want.

:ugh2: but I think he was looking for something NICE…:stick:

wonder how much the vetter drop top is a day?

id like to rent a vette for the day. that would be sweet

For a wedding, I’d go for the white BMW 7-Series.