Car rentals

Im looking to rent a car for prom, maybe something like an sti or evo or something along those lines. Does anyone know of anywhere that rents cars like that?

i dont think anyone does that… atleast around not around here…

:bowrofl: good luck finding one of those.

Get the damage waiver.

Most rental places won’t rent if you’re under 25 unless it’s business related.

lol at taking a evo or sti to prom.

make a fist… sit on fist.

lol

I’m not sure that I’m able to sit on my fist, maybe you can teach me.

The enterprise down here in new ken has a couple 2010 camaro ss …they are nicer anyways

x2

But yeah, even if you could find them (which you probably won’t) most places may rent to you with about a $25 per day additional charge for being under 25. Plus I’ve never seen a place rent those particular cars (not exactly classy enough for a prom anyway) but if they did, it would be pretty pricey. It would probably be cheaper for you to rent a limo in the end.

$300. Ill drive yourself and your boyfreind around in box truck for man sex.

STI are :greddy2:

Some cities have exotic car rentals. I don’t think Pittsburgh is one of them. If you go someplace like Miami you can rent Ferrari’s for $750 a day if that floats your boat.

Most non-exotic car rental companies only rent out automatic transmission cars since most drivers beat the snot out of them anyway. You can rent an automatic Corvette from Enterprise? Good luck being in high school and trying to rent a car. lol.

So did you make any progress with finding something?

There are exotic rentals in pittsburgh if you search. They aren’t cheap and I’m sure you better have better credentials that “18 years old making $12/hour”

pictures of prom date might get you some better answers

X2

i’ll just take ur date to/from prom for you for $200.

you can go get a ride somewhere else.

LMAO,… man you guys are brutal to this poor kid, no prom date wants laid in a chevy aveo… I give him props for trying to upgrade.

i wouldn’t pass up getting laid in an aveo

your girls wont fit in an aveo