Where to rent a luxury car?

I just found out what “limo” were taking to prom.

Its a greyhound and I don’t really like the majority of the people on it. The thing fucking sucks compared to what we were supposed to be on. I was wondering if there was any local places that rent luxury autos. Me and a buddy and our dates are looking for something decent, audi, bmw, mercedes, land rover. I have someone who would sign for it. Its in 2 weeks by the way.

just have your parents drive you holy shit. save some money.
or drive yourselves.

and since when is land rover a luxury car? :\

Amen, I took a friggin neon. I did a burnout leaving the joint and got super fucked up at the after party in my powder blue tux. AND I was prom king…boiiii. The car is the last thing you should worry about. Wear a slick tux, drink mad beers afterwards and grind on dem hunnys all night long.

You drive one of the hottest looking jetta’s I get the privilege (or punishment) of working on. Rock that…

The ride to the prom is wayyyy over rated. Just enjoy yourself and spend that money on coke and hookers.

prom. lol.

I agree… you’re not a chick, the vehicle isnt going to be the MEMORY you retain throughout life…

If your not looking to spend very much, I can take you on a bus that me and a few friends bought, its literally so crazy that it’s better than anything else out there, especially for a prom night. here’s a sneak preview.

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs410.snc3/24781_120654704617390_120650344617826_299076_2843088_n.jpg

Do you have a number? ^

I like that bus… but is there free candy as well?

I’m all for the bus. Good bunch of guys too.

The kids that rent, or take daddies car are the idiots in my mind. The guys that drove whatever ride they owned, with a nice cleaning and a wax were the ballers. I still have pictures of my POS car I took to prom, and the girl in a dress in front of it.

That car was ugly, but its way cooler than some rented POS.

bus is dope
unless your gonna ball hard and get like a ferrari or something rediculous ( i considered it for all of 5 mins ) its not worth paying the money
i borrowed my cousins porsche for junior prom, thought it woulda been cool, showed up and there was no one even outside to see the p-car
i could have walked there as far as anyone was concerned

A friend of mine rented out a TTC buss for prom. No idea how he pulled off but it was an awesome night! Rent the buss suggested above. Load it up with friends, and party your young ass off. Do this now.

I took my mustang to prom… Didn’t end so well because she got grease from the door jam on her dress lol. Spend money on alcohol instead of the ride:tup:

Just take the bus then you can get fucked up and talk her into a 3sum with another broad.

Pm me if your interested. We gutted the whole interior, made two bench seats, have one covered so far, painted the ceiling, sides, put a rug in it, sound system, got half the Bandits lacrosse team to sign it inside. Theres a ton done inside. We haven’t touched the outside other than new lights all around.

To answer your original question:
Enterprise rents Caddies and Benz’s but expect to pay a bunch.

You can get all sorts of stuff from Hertz (Benzo, Infiniti, Caddy, Volvo, etc) , they call it the Prestige Collection or some other such nonsense.

Most places rent mustangs and camaros and I think Hertz has their own edition 'vette.

That bus cracks me up. Can I just get drunk in it?

I would let you borrow my M5 if i knew ya. Sorry :frowning:

I have a mint condition chevy prizm if you want…