mustang GT-H commercial

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/shelby-does-commercial-for-the-hertz-mustang-gt-h.html

nice :tup: I want to rent one :smiley:

All they are is GTs with CAI and exhaust tdown

cool comercial, but ^what he said

so… where else can you rent a car with balls? (minus exotic rental places)… better than a corolla or a cavy. I’m still gonna rent one and put a hurtin on it :smiley:

wonder if it’ll be an auto or manual

probably auto, or auto-stick-esque

actually, comes with a new tune and a “shelby gt500” style x pipe aswell :stuck_out_tongue:

I can dig it :tup:

I can’t wait to buy one after Hertz is through with it!!! :biglaugh:

Yea…unless you live in Cali or the SW…you wont get your hands on one.

Approximately 500 units will be available through the Hertz Fun Collection at select airport locations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii and Nevada. The Hertz Mustangs will be available by late April 2006, dispersed to 17 locations including Portland, Ore.; Seattle; Denver; Boston; across the Sun Belt; and Hawaii. The GT-H probably will rent for more than $100 a day and Hertz will take special steps to make sure the cars aren’t abused — or raced. Minimum age for drivers probably will be 25, instead of Hertz’s normal minimum, 21. The cars will be thoroughly checked when they are returned. When the Hertz Mustangs hit 16,000 to 18,000 miles in seven to nine months, they will be sold. Ford dealers will get the first crack at the used ones.

so we’re allowed to beat this shit out of the car right? cause they do in the commercial?

ok :tup:

what does herts care its not going to break in 1 year.

boooooo :tdown: lol

Yeah lol…I had already looked into it for a track day :slight_smile:

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A RENTAL CAR :tup:

caroll shelby rules

Funny that they want to make sure they aren’t abused, etc… But in the commercial, it’s not exactly standard driving going on. I’d melt through those tires if I rented one.

Get one and :tspry: it.

I bet the tune that their running will probably limit it (no full throttle?).

nothing an SCT flasher wouldnt take care of though :stuck_out_tongue: