Pics of the ///M and the Shelby GT-H (Rental Edition) @ Ybor...Downtown Tampa

is that the stang u get when u rent at hertz?

lol yea

So, does it do burnouts?

it did some good ones…

the down side… you cant turn traction control off :frowning:

pull the traction control fuse. pwnt

hertz didnt learn from the last time they did this

the old hertz cars got beaten liek a read headed step child caught in the attic spying on his sister in the shower thru a hole in the ceiling while jerking off the family pet

seriously, thats how bad they got beaten on …

nice pics aaron :tup:

haha word hotrod…there was a thread on modfords of a dude renting one of the new shelby gt-h’s, installing spray, tuning it, then going to the track to beat the snot out of it. he then returned it back to the way it was and took it back to hertz, lol.

I really like those cars,but shocked at 500hp and they can’t beat the base vette.

Silly ford.
D

YBOR CITY! god i love that strip…

how much for the rental on that

There’s a Hertz at the Buffalo airport :snky:

yea its huge… but sketchy

i think he paid about $700 for the week

uhm they should only have 350ish, hence the 350-H designation, the GT-500 on the other hand

nice … but just think of all the snow photos you are missing out on now :slight_smile:

Word
Peps also did engine swaps back in the 60’s with this car.

*red

:tup: i miss So.FL.

What the fuck does hertz care if they get beat on? They charge way more for the shelby, make bank, and then send it to auction before it hits 20k miles. Thats the guy that gets fucked…

Holy shit there is a ton of misinformation in this thread.

It is not 500 bhp, that is the Shelby GT500. It is not 350 bhp, as it is not a GT350.

The GT-H, unlike the GT500, is a true Shelby - the cars visit his Las Vegas shop for the modifications. The GT500 is built on regular Ford lines alongside other Mustangs.

The GT-H has a ridiculously strict renting procedure. You can’t rent them in Buffalo. There’s only select cities that you can rent them from - Tampa being one.

They have an “anti-tamper” wire setup so the engines cannot be swapped - there have been stories of this happening with the old GT350Hs, but no confirmation.

And yes, they will be sold off @ 20K miles, but they’re all going to dealerships, except for a few :snky:

o I was thinking it was the 500.Still can’t believe the 500hp one can’t beat the vette tho.
D

ybor city… holy drunkin memories.

nice pics aaron…car looks good