Government Motors doesn't have to pay taxes now.

http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/taxes/gm-to-get-45-billion-tax-break-thanks-to-bailout/19700767/.

The plot thickens, now GM’s tax exempt it seems.

And for the record ahmed, you suck out loud. You’re worse than Karter.

worse than KARTER!!!???

anyways… BED posted this in the middle of a random rant thread.

seems pretty awesome to me. No one’s going to miss those billions in tax dollars anyways… it just evaporates

poof Noun
 poof Exclamation   /po͞of/   /po͝of/
    Used to convey the suddenness with which someone or something disappears
        once you've used it, poof—it's gone
    Used to express contemptuous dismissal
        “Oh, poof!” said Will. “You say that every year.”

http://punkworldviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/poof.jpg

and the money went poof just like that.

I wish the money just went poof. The problem is it doesn’t. China owns a majority of our debt, which gives them a level of control of our currency and thus our sovereignty that endangers our national welfare at a level that those goat fucking al Qaeda cave monkeys could only dream of. Too bad we’re not waging a war on our own debt for our national security.

ha ha ha you made a funny. Afghan people don’t fuck goats you racist scumbag :slight_smile: You only reinforce the idea that americans are ignorant and racist biggots that want to dominate the world and don’t care about the rest of the world with such stupendous comments.

Also you are in the situation that you are in because of your actions over the world, greed basically.

The irony is, what china has upon you now, is how you have been economically assassinating nations through debt and interest. A sort of modern day ‘non violent’ colonization from the inside. Promising rebuilding, infrastructure build up to so many poor nations and then basically hijacking their resources through economic means. This is now in turn China ironically doing it to you. Greed has met its match lol.

And “Al-Qaeda” is a misnomer, there is no such ‘global conspiracy’ to ‘terrorize the Americans’. Al-Qaeda is a shortened Arabic meaning of ‘base’ or rather ‘database’ which was a database of the then mujahedin in the 1970s and 1980s which the CIA funded to fight the soviets. There is no mystical grand evil organization with a head master evil boogeyman who are ‘internationally linked’ and plotting against America and the world. You are sold garbage lies and spoon fed fear for perpetual war. All that there is, are resistance movements world wide in each country fighting dictatorships and puppet regimes imposed by Americans and western foreign influence, fighting invasion, fighting occupation, etc… It’s not like it’s some super grand organization operating world wide plotting in caves LOL, gtfo. This is worthy of a video game, “The international evil syndicate”! BRRRRRR. If there is any ‘global conspiracy’ that certainly would be from western governments plotting on how to invade middle-central Asia/middle east.

Even the latest “The al-qaeda of the Arabian peninsula” what a load of bullshit. Just another war for America to instigate, another land to confiscate and invade, another people to maim and kill.

Most idiots also equate ‘taliban’ with all that as well. Taliban were actually youth, students who took up arms to fight the soviets and afghan warlords, and who eventually became the government of Afghanistan.

It makes me sad that there are americans still who blindly march forward in such arrogance towards the rest of the world. You are your own worst enemies. You don’t need the whole world to hate you for it, you are breeding it yourself over and over again.

Well, I actually agree with him on one point…we need to get the fuck out of the middle east and stop trying to be the world police.

lol al qaeda is the stuff of video games but America as an evil greedy empire is reasonable. And I’m obviously joking with the goat fucking stuff. I try to make my “insults” as blatant and over the top as possible so that any reasonable person can tell that I don’t mean it. You however are obviously not a reasonable person.

yeah, he sucks.
sry, didn’t notice it was already posted.

an understatement at best.

I am unreasonable because I recognize the international warmongering and destruction the US is unleashing upon the world.

I am unreasonable because I recognize and document what Israel is doing to Palestinians and its’ neighbours.

Riight. If that is your ‘unreasonable’ I will remain ‘unreasonable’.

No, your unreasonable because you NEVER take anything anyone else ever says into consideration.

I do, but not lies. I don’t care if I get shot, but I will not accept lies. You can shoot me and I will not accept lies.

Reuters

General Motors Co GM.UL raised $20.1 billion in the biggest U.S. initial public offering in history, pricing the shares at the top of the proposed range in response to huge investor demand.

wee… no taxes, then $15.77 raised…

Hey that’s great… Unless you’re Ford.

I hope we don’t have to change it to Chinese Motors after today.

That’s what happens. First it’s General Motors. Then it’s Government Motors. Then which government is just a side note. Yikes.

China only took $500 million right? How much of a stake is that anyway?

We already gave China the master plans to the pinnicle of GM’s acheivment; the Hummer H2, lol.

… China and a Saudi:

Saudi Prince Says He Owns 1% of G.M.

The prince said on Tuesday that his investment vehicle, Kingdom Holding, took a $500 million piece of the car maker’s initial public offering, representing a 1 percent stake of the company. He was one of several big investors G.M. and its advisers courted during the months-long I.P.O. process.

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2010/11/23/saudi-prince-says-he-owns-1-of-g-m/

it’s sooo awesome that china takes positions like this on iconic American assets and organizations.

$500M is dick all for them, this was likely a joke-purchase just to say they did it… i bet thier money is behind a few more large buys.

^Like the Empire State Building?