GPNY FEb 9th POST NOW TO GET IN !

Nah it was still way fun dude. The first half of the last race was the best. Me Jammer and Singh had some good racing going for the first two laps. We were going two wide into the first of the two corners before the finish and I was on the outside, hit the breaks quick to drop in behind singh, he overdid it in the exit and I went right by him. I was laughing the way the guy does in that video, for sure.

NEMESIS!!!

Looks like it was fun.

Hope you guys get enough practice in for the Cherry Valley Exodus.

No I was saying because I weigh like 235-240 lol

Cherry Valley > GPNY

That video is epic!

it was alot of fun racing with ya guys and i kinda like that we had a smaller groupd, capital crew is a funny ass dude, was a pleasure to call you chad all the down to gpny and on the way home as well :lol

yea that last race was really good for sure, like you said we definitely kept it pretty close for most of the race , i was soooo bad at that sharp left turn / u turn at the end of the straight… thats when everyone would usually pass me at, gotta get better at that somehow… but the uptown track kinda sucks anyways

yea thanks for the post stating the obvious, im sure GPNY was the better choice for racing in february

oh and of course

I TOLD YA I WAS GONNA CLEAN HOUSE AND WHOOP ALL OF YOUR ASSES

Dude, I’m cool bro.

FUCKING RELAX. Your shit is weak. I got you next time, just wait. :rofl

:lol yeah “next time” i havent heard that one before

and nah brah tierra was the lightest, THEN i was, and boxersix isnt far behind me either ! you guys cry about weight like you’re all 340 pounds or some shit. i was so light my fuckin kart wouldnt get any grip around the turns, shoulda put some sand bags in the bitch

The rear tires were shot on my kart. We talked about this naggah.

Like I said, next time. I have a few friends who want to go down sometime too so I’m down to go again in a few weeks. I know you’ll be there too, what with you calling me so early in the morning and everything. :rofl Miss me BRAH?

:rofl haha i cant believe i saved your number under another dudes name who does work for me… hahahaha that was fucked up

I’m coming next time!! lol