grand prairie

hi there i might be getting a job up there i am in nova scotia on east coast now
wondering what people got to say about it
thanks
mike

you will be bored.

HAHAHA!!
It’s funny cause it’s true!

I live in GP and it’s OK. I want to move south, but other people love it here. There are lots of stores and big chains. Lots of resturaunts, 3 movie theaters, lots of alchohol stores…go figure.
Supposed to be a ood place to raise kids, but I think there isn’t enough to do so kids get into the drugs and booze. LOTS of drugs up here…it’s scary. I have never touched the stuff, but it’s a well known fact that there is alot of it. Hells angels are here and run the drug/prostitution/stripper racket. Houses cost sooo much here, and rent is high. Price of gas is alittle higher than edmonton. road condition is horrible. don’t bring a nice car here, most people own trucks and drive like retards. But enough about the bad stuff…

It is 500KM’s from any other large city (edmonton)
Decent place, depends what job you do and what interests you have.

will i have a silvia/rb20det
and i have a year old boy
i love cars and hunting and got a chance for 50 grand a year driving

I hope that 50 grand is after tax, otherwise, I’d look at other options. GP doesn’t sound like a good place to raise a family, and the US of A, is better if you own a firearm.

Check out Tripples on Friday nights!!

are you serious? ^^^?

If you like hunting, there is tons of it around here. Driving a silvia is completly possible, but you can’t have it slammed, and if your dampeners are too stiff, you’ll rattle your teeth out. There are a couple cars around GP that had full body kits and huge rims and were slammed, now they have stock bumpers, cracked side skirts, and nice rear bumpers. The roads are really really bad. Even the truck drivers doen’t like them. For someone like me, I have to keep my car raised up and when I drive I am constantly swerving around potholes.