why are there so many nice cars in the ghetoooo

ive been fillin in at the valvoline on ridge road and in the last two days ive seen 2 vipers, a supra, the NEW GTR skyline, and a shitload of stis and evos and srt4s and like 8000 new bikes etc., is the rent cheap at houses in this town?

ALSO side note: when going down ridge road dont speed! the town cop is good buddies with my mangager and he hides behind our cars and shoots radar, he gave out 6 tickets in 3 hours today

The simple answer is that the cars come from DrUg MoNeY.:burnin:

Thats not even close to the ghetto where you work.

/\ /\ /\ agreed

thia is the kind of kid that will blame the “CITY” for his broken into car… yea buddy your not even close to the ghetto

I purchased one when I bought my car (Northtown). $1,700 and it is a 5 year/100k mile plan.

even if its not exactly the ghetto, its still a crap hole, and im sure its not too far from where the actual ghetto is =D

lol West Seneca isn’t bad…plus it borders with Orchard Park and hamburg…which both have wealthy residents

lackawana is soooooo ghetoo lol

Wow how do u walk down the street in such a rough neighborhood

Funny that you think its the ghetto and you live in cheektowaga and work at a oil change place.

lol ^^^^

LOL ridge road tough stuff

are you retarded? thats not the ghetto at all

Our old warehouses for our store were in Genesee and Bailey area…now that was fun…let alone our customers out there.

Driving the delivery truck i would always get a…
HEY WHITIE…YOU A CAB?

not the ghetto, but also not a super classy place.

although, i’ve seen some pretty legit cars on the east side, that’s the ghetto. totally drug money.

WTF? why is your yuppie ass in my hoodz???

Haha, it’s sad that you consider that the ghetto.

Spend a day working over by the sycamore/jefferson neighborhoods on the east side, Lackawanna will look like fucking Clarence…

I’ve worked in every part of buffalo there is, and it’s unbelievable that people my age still think places like la or south buffalo are “rough”

http://www.kentuckyfriedtender.com/storage/elvis_ghetto.jpg

btw, the real answer to why you are seeing nice cars is, YOU ARE NOT IN THE GHETTO!