GranMassaX EV8SIVE Evo VIII

Matt and I are the only ones that still have our cars…

Matt - did you read the link I sent you?

Car tuned out near perfect yesterday. Red only spools about 500rpm later than the stock turbo (I’m that good) and holds power all the way to 7krpm. AFR @ moon was about 10.8 dead flat throughout the powerband (10.8 in LP=11.3 in Albany).

I still want a real ride!

Nice work guys!

funniest part of the day…

taylor got the previous graph on file from 10/07, and reads the miles at the time of 18,4XX.

“Oh no” I said and start laughing… Miles on the car when we got it on the dyno yesterday were 19,8XX. that has to change, hahaha

justin, I’ll read that thread when I get home. I’m still being cautious with my internet activity while at work :smiley:

Ahahahahaha! That was priceless! The “oh no” and the smirk were just that great. I’m surprised you brought it up since people love riding your butt about how your car is a garage queen. I’ll swing by Wed. with the new toy when I get back in town :slight_smile:

Proof that I don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks. It was funny, so it’s worth bringing up. Screw all the haters

Good numbers, still no mod list?

lol, ive seen this car 2 times, one of the times it was in his garage!

Last time Matt had the car out, he put the hammer down!

Nice! Good numbers. Has to be a night and day difference.

obviously not… I may put one up if I feel like it tonight when I get home.

didn’t have much a chance to test it out on the ride home. It was either raining or there was a cop staring us down. Saw 4 cops on the northway on the ride home. Unreal.

Cant wait to get to rt9 and hit 170 blowing it sideways

mods list? pics? dyno sheet?

Yeah, the authorities were out in full force. My eagle eye was the best radar detector on th emarket yesterday :slight_smile:

read! no, one was already posted, and I already said I’ll post when I get them emailed to me.

…:Idiots

Nice congrats on the new numbers

thank you!

Who’s white evo is that?

I cant member the guys name but I think he sold it. It was all caged and shit

thing is sick

oh and nice numbers Matt, hopefully I’ll see the car out this year :lol