GranMassaX EV8SIVE Evo VIII

that evo was a tommy maiken also wasnt it? i saw it one time ever. it was a gsr tommy maikeni could have sworn. it was like 2 years ago tho

Sounds good! JDM sucks

yup, it is a Tommi Makinen, iconrad already confirmed that :smiley:

If you look on EvoM 24psi is right about the normal spot for pump. Some run a touch more, some a touch less. His car was real happy at 24psi, like 5-6* of timing at peak tq. I wish he’d get some graphs posted. Oh so smoooooooooooooooooth. :slight_smile:

I wish Taylor would email them to me :frowning:

Yeah tell me about it. Those lazy JDM bastards at Tein and Defi are dumb and slow as shit. Like no1 has ever needed a replacement probe or some shit ever before. WTF

my friends brothers car… it got sold a while ago. he now owns the blue wagon, which used to be his brothers

better pics of both cars…

That was a good meet…

…and no, the wheels aren’t purple. They are plum. :lol

Who does that lame ass black Evo belong to?

it belongs to some fag …:lol

:hug

That’s what I thought.
Only homos would drive a black Evo.

Hey…shuddap…current owner is no homo :lol. Joe Berlino owns that bish now and it’s one of the few evo’s I’d buy the second it’s up for sale. It would have been mine if the previous homo owner told me he was selling it BEFORE it actually sold :shifty

I have more picture of the TM6.5 on my home computer. I took ~10ish of them of the car during that particular JVG meet @ Kohls.

That white evo was awesome. Wish I could have bought it

It’s not worth spending that much money on a car that old… I’d rather have an 8 GSR

Yea its just cool cause you wont pass another on the road often

and if you do, it’s probably a mirage conversion, lol

Ha ha yea and then you can clown them with the real thing

Adam how many cars have you built for him that he sold? :lol

ass end