great craigslist find

see the link I posted.

hi i’m PJB and i have shitty taste in cars

How is a C6 Vette shitty taste? Coming from somebody who drives a 20 year old shitbox.

you cant afford it so who gives a shit? lol.

well for the money its a much newer and better car.

better=opinion

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/1665360723.html

Could be a cool project for anyone looking… haven’t seen many alltracs around NY.

There used to be a red one around here for a while but it was pretty trashed looking the last time I saw it.

i dont think iv ever saw one or if i have i just thought 3000gt it looks nice tho.

I’ve always wanted one… IDK why must be my taste in dumpy whips :lol

i wonder if that was the one sitting down the street from me. it would explain why the car never moved and then a couple weeks ago it wasn’t there (getting paint)…although i would never buy a car with shaved handles. had those on my mr2, worst idea i ever had.

Hahah, countless times of locking your keys in your vehicle, sticky poppers in winter etc…

But it looked good :number1

I just realized after reading it again that this car doesnt even run and he wants $5k.

u know whats funnier, he will get very close to that. a mint body st-165 up here is rare.

nope, mint old toyotas for for 1k or less in imaginary PJB-land

its not mint. The motor is shit.

we recently had a white one at the shop redoin the brake lines on it .was a fun little car turbo and i/cooled

read my post. it is truth. i said nothing about the motor, about 9k and i could build one hell of a beast with one of the most reliable motors i’ve ever beat the shit out of in one. would be one hell of a great winter car…minus the no door handles.

$9k can build alot of things.
If I had $9k to build a car an old Celica wouldnt even get a consideration.

that doesn’t suprise me one bit. but you don’t really seem like the type that would ever buy something from japan. and this car is a lot more bad ass then you probably think it is.