Great deal on CCM Sabres jerseys and much more

[FONT=‘Book Antiqua’]Got an email from hockeyattire.com with a promo code for 50% off. Have some blank CCM Sabres jerseys that come out to $39 along with a lot of other things.[/FONT]
[FONT=‘Book Antiqua’][/FONT]
[FONT=‘Book Antiqua’]Promo code is ALLOFF50[/FONT]
[FONT=‘Book Antiqua’]Figured I’d share.[/FONT]
[FONT=‘Book Antiqua’]http://hockeyattire.com/index.html[/FONT]

thanks for the link!!

found this funny

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-33136664080833_2010_16354014

yea i also lol’d at that.

they have a lot of old shit…but still have newer things

and IMO…the CCM jerseys are 100x better than the RBK

oh snap, they even have Portland Pirates gear too.

Thinking about getting a Portland jersey.

Any idea how long this code is good for?

not too sure. It didn’t say. I’ll double check the email.

haha i saw the portland jersey too.

this is all it says in the email:

Coupon code “alloff50” must be entered at time of purchase. Offer does not apply to special orders, custom orders, prior purchases or gift certificates. Offer is limited to stock and colors on hand and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Offer may not be combined with any other discount or offer. Offer is intended solely for your personal use and may not be shared or distributed in any form. We hope you enjoy receiving e-mail notices and promotions from HockeyAttire. If you do not wish to receive e-mail messages promoting our product selection and sales events, please click here to be removed from our list. Please do not reply to this email. M ail sent to this address will not be answered. Copyright © 2008 HockeyAttire.com, LLC, a division of HockeyGiant.com. All rights reserved.

Offer is intended solely for your personal use and may not be shared or distributed in any form

:lol:

50% off eh… vintage canucks jersey perhaps?

mt. dew it jigga!

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1022394&postcount=3

i bought a jersey and a shirt, 57 bucks shipped thanks skunk

NP :)…awesome price

glad i could help

Canucks vintage jersey, a couple random shirts and a northstars hat for $85 shipped :slight_smile: can’t beat that!

Its quite obvious to me you dont know jigga jay like I do so STFU

:noob:

lmao i dont think they updated the pens site since the lockout. player shirts availible…
Lemieux
Recchi
LeClair

thanks for the link ill do some more browsing and buy something, might as well.

oh my god dude do they have the black red and yellow one from way back? (couldnt find it on the site).

if so I want it so bad

No way. They are to fucking heavy and when you get them wet they stay wet unlike the new rbk jerseys. The water runs right off of them.

I picked up an Amerks jersey, just because I’ve always wanted one and I’m moving to Rochester lol. Got a Sabres tee also…$55 shipped or something :tup:

Thanks Skunker

^^ i was thinking about picking up an amerks jersey too… then getting pomers on it. We’ll see.