Great news for Buffalo Bills fans

To be honest with you all…IF they did fire Mularkey…I would make Mike Sherman Head Coach of the Bills any day of the week…He is a proven winner as HC and had only one bad year in Green Bay (2005)

±-------------±---------+
| Reg. Season | Playoffs |
±---------±-------------±---------+
| Year TM | W L T | W L |
| 2000 gnb | 9 7 0 | 0 0 |
| 2001 gnb | 12 4 0 | 1 1 |
| 2002 gnb | 12 4 0 | 0 1 |
| 2003 gnb | 10 6 0 | 1 1 |
| 2004 gnb | 10 6 0 | 0 1 |
| 2005 gnb | 4 12 0 | 0 0 |
| TOTALS | 57 39 0 | 2 4 |

I tell you who i would like to see in a coaching position or with the bills in general is alex van pelt. They guy is a football mind for sure. He has alot of passion for the game and the bills.

Yeah I’ve always like AVP. Don’t know what he would be like as a coach but hes a good guy.

and his wife is gorgeous. But the man seriously cares about the organization and it’s future. I too would love to see him in at least a coordinator position

When you listen to him on the radio you can tell he knows alot about the sport and what it takes to win games. I think he is going to be a coach someday without a doubt.

Holy shit levy possibly the GM and its the front page of msn.com?? its not official but i had no idea the rest of the sporting world cared

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5220716

how has no one mentioned that per Sportscenter…

not to mention: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=nfl&id=2279086

if we Lose Def Coordinator Gray… then we have no D either.

sweet.

off topic but sort of on topic, today b4 the press confrence of the firing of donohue, 02rsxtypes works at dannys resteraunt by the stadium and i guess donohue came in to eat, then ralph wilson, and the hostes sat them in tables right next to each other hinking it is funny… :lol:

so long for Alex Van Pelt ever being part of the Bills coaching staff…He joined UB as QB coach :tdown:

uh hmm. well, we cant be any worse. so just hope for teh best!!!

Hes gotta start somewhere, it wont be long before he is a coordinator. Then a head coach at some school.

^^^thats true… but i would have loved to see AVP on teh Bills staff…he is so dedicated to the organization…oh well best of luck

he just resigned

http://www.buffalobillsinsider.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=7671&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

i was hoping he would have a role on the bills coaching staff…
oh well maybe in the future

looks like its offical…Marv is the guy

Seems like a good move. Marv is a smart guy and i for one am glad to see him in an active role instead of a consultant role.

^^^word…i will be nic eto see him around. I’m sure he will try and do things in a diff way…hopefully that will be a plus

Marv should do a great job as GM…I know this is a long shot but imagine Marv drafts Vince Young? OMFG…I know its a long shot and highly unlikely…but just imagine

I wonder if he will try and move back into his old place, right across the street from my old house. Him and my dad used to sit and talk about the games. He is a really intelligent and for his age, a very healthy fit guy. He runs several miles each day (at least he used to) I for one am really excited that he is back in an executive role within the organization. Maybe our team will start to turn around over the next couple of years.