Great news for Buffalo Bills fans

About fucking time

http://billsinsider.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=7634&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

woot

Sounds good but its the promoting from within that scares me a lil.

If they hire within or not, a new general manager usually like to hire there own coach…so mularkeys ass is on the hot seat as well

Mularkey has like 3 years left on his contract, i don’t think that ralphie is willing to eat that yet.

yeah well the coach isnt going anywhere i dont believe, hes got 2 or 3 years left and ralph doesnt like eating all that contract, christ he sued wade phillips for 1 year, and lost.

Marv Levy is coming back??

Could he be the oldest coach ever?? We’ll have to find out what the Bills do.

It’s about damn time but I just hope the new GM wont be Modrak

to me he just seems like a donahoe mini me

they will wait till Malarkey has 1yr left them fire his ass

I’d fire everyone if i lost to the Jets also

If they hire from within, then its another 5 years of incompetence

haha :word:

heres the bills problem.

we hire shitty coaching staff.

our last 4 head coaches HAD NO HEAD COACHING EXPERIENCE.

then…they leave…and never head coach anywhere ever again…what does that tell you?

we need to wipe the slate clean.

Does he think Modrak will be any better. He has been there making the same mistakes as Donahoe. I don’t understand the reasoning in that.

Marv had no coaching experience? He did pretty well as far as I know.

It is very possible they will give Mularky full command of the ship. It seems to work best for teams when the coach/gm are one person because they can get the personnel they want within their system. Unfortunately for us, Mularky doesnt know a football from a futbol and I will burn my season tickets if he is given the job.

Before Marv came to the Bills, he coached a few years at Kansas City. They werent the best of season there. He really found his coaching touch when he came to Buffalo.

Marv is god but i think he would get eaten alive in today’s game. Its a totally different league.

It was sarcasm. He said the last 4 coaches. Unless I am forgetting someone the last 4 coaches were Malarkey, Williams, Phillips and Levy

Maybe yes maybe no. He is old school but he is really intelligent. The Bills coaching staff now tries to get cute and throw in trick plays and fancy stuff rather than sticking with fundamentals. I think Marv could bring some of that back and with his rep, he can probably keep some of the egos in check.

I have heard the guy speak pretty recently and he is sharp as ever. But the whole age thing scares me. I would hate for the Bills to turn him away if he shows interest but its probably the thing to do.