Buffalo Bills Thread v.12324231

well it seems like this is almost final… and i’m not sure about some of you and what u think…but i am not crazy pumped about this

as long as we win, thats all i care

i dont know much about him… but we need a fucking qb that isa’nt a bitch and an o line that can block.

Bla I wanted Hasslett

^^^well out of 5 seasons…he only had 1 winning season of 13-3 and was named coach of the year…but the rest of the seasons were not good…3-13…4-12…etc…

1hmm, I dont know much about him either…

I also just want to win

I was hoping sherman but glad it isnt going to be haslett

This makes me wanna puke…this is another Greg Williams type of coach but with previous head coaching experience…defensive minded who runs a very conservative offense…if this goes down we better pray that we can lure a very good offensive coordinator if not we’ll be watching boring football and u can expect another poor year and lack of development from Losman.

What’s up with Mularkey as the Dolphins Offensive Coordinator now!!! WHAT A SELL OUT!! Couldn’t take the heat from us Bills Fans!! :lol:

wtf what about sherman?!!?! go bills :roll:

Haslett was never considered for the job… he never got called to interview.

I was hoping for Sherman too but we have to hope that this works out… so lets all be positive!

From NFL.com incase anyone is interested:

Sherman should have been named head coach offensive minded coach with winning experience and there are plenty more available defensive coordinators than offensive coordinators which will be needed under Jauron…Jauron is a great coordinator and an average head coach…haslet was a media pick bacause of his ties to Buffalo…Loften had no shot, only interviewed because he is african american candidate and was given interview experience for future head coaching openings…Capers??? who knows I have no idea why they even wasted time on him…Bobby April given interview to show support and interest from team to try to keep him as special teams coach.

Why dont you worry about who the starting QB of the Chargers will be :mamoru:

With all the interviews… everyone knew it was either Jauron or Sherman. When I heard Sherman was a top candidate I figured that the pick was all good to go. This does come as a surprise to me… let’s just hope it worksout for the better… :slight_smile:

We have a quarterback… calm down. I just wish people would get off the “Oh he threw a bad pass… now we must hate him forever” bandwagon. He will be a good NFL QB… he just needs the time and experience. I hate when people can’t give anyone a chance… as soon as they suck they automatically need to go. Not a good state of mind if you ask me…:tdown:

I personally like Losman… I’m excited to see how good he can be once he gets his arm under control. :tup:

keep this quote in mind when the bills and chargers play next season :wink: we’ll see who’s laughin after the game :slight_smile:

mularkey is a true sell out…i hope we play the dolphins in december at home…because he is going to be pelted with snowballs…

Knoiwing the nfl they will probably have the home game in 70 degree weather again… That really pissed me off this year.

i totally agree with you rob…

my thought are that marv levy wasnt the best of coach and had the best of record when he was hired…give dick jauron a chance…when is was in chicago, he and jerry angelo never met eye to eye so that is why he never had success there…every coach deserves a second chance to prove themselves

a perfect example of a team giving a coach a second chance…Bill Belechick

He was in cleveland and he sucked…had a few real shitty years and he was gone…now look at him in new england

Since all the head coaching jobs are basically gone (Pittsburgh OC is supposed to get Oakland job)… why not bring Sherman in as OC for a year… I’m sure he wants to work this year… it would be an awesome boost for the offense to have him working with just them and no one else. I say offer him the spot and see what happens.

YOU HEAR THAT RALPH!?!?!

:word: x1,000,000